WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I've always maintained that the real reason conservatives are so hung up on the abortion issue is they don't think white women are having enough kids.
For the most racist White conservatives, yes. For the majority though, it's... mainly religion. Simple as that.

1) Many White conservatives are Evangelical and Catholic, and they view abortion as murder.

2) Others believe that sex is "purely for reproduction" and "if you don't want a baby, then don't have sex".

3) Some think that contraception is "playing God".

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i can see republicans making a big push for one day voting if they lose in november, but they're gonna have to answer for why. "because we're losers" won't be good enough

it'll work in some dark red states, but not anywhere purple
I'm not even sure it'll work in dark red states. Florida popularized early voting in this country. Specifically by ensuring as many (white) elderly people voted early via mail. That's how the Bush (George and Jeb) machines ran effectively and made them governors. It's also worked well for DeSantis.

Seems like they've decided to focus on demonizing drop box voting and fukking around with DMV state employee hours in urban areas (to create longer lines), but that's not preventing people from voting early.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is way too close for comfort :sadcam: that 2016 trauma is creeping up on me
I believe that this election will end up being more like 2012.

2012 was predicted to be a close race by most polls and pundits, but Obama won by a decent margin. Not a blowout, but a solid win.

I think that the same thing will happen this year with a Harris victory.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2012 was predicted to be a close race by most polls and pundits, but Obama won by a decent margin. Not a blowout, but a solid win.

I don’t disagree, but what’s your basis for this thinking? The optimism is like comfort food for me so i just want to hear more

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t disagree, but what’s your basis for this thinking? The optimism is like comfort food for me so i just want to hear more
as mediocre as kamala was and is, i think enough people are tired of trump's shyt, and know that he won't actually bring down inflation, or any of the stupid promises he's made, to want to have to endure another 4 years of this fukking clown. the prospect of firing him for good is too tempting

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

You’re not basing this on any information but vibes and it’s dangerous to put that type of shyt out there. There are no similarities between this race and 2012 except the nominee for the Democratic Party is black. If it resembles 2012 electorally in any way it won’t have shyt to do with the electorate looking like 2012 or Kamala running a similar campaign or really anything at all. This is as valuable as me saying I think Trump is going to win Philly because I saw 4 signs and that’s the same amount of signs as I saw when Republicans last won the governorship.