WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s literally one of two campaigns since Obama. Hillary lost and Biden had COVID happen so that whole campaign was digital. It’s not saying much. If she wins then yeah, it is by default but there’s literally only been one full fledged general election campaign since Obama and even this is unlike that at all.
Would you say Kamala’s campaign is better or worse than 2012 Obama’s?

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/31
@WUTangKids
How is this legal….isn’t this just straight up buying votes….started at $45 and now $100

GaJJ2zYXMAA1R5k.jpg

2/31
@brob88888
@TheJusticeDept

What say you? This seems pretty not f-ing OK?

3/31
@semidegen
It’s a petition for a non ballot initiative that they are getting paid to sign so that’s how they are skirting around this. But it’s 100% buying influence and crosses ethical boundaries.

4/31
@KittieKatt408
@DOJCrimDiv
@PAStateDept
@PAAttorneyGen
@GovernorShapiro

Can we get some oversight/enforcement here?

Is this not a campaign violation, this man buying/gifting an election?

What if he offers $1,000 per person if they sign a pledge and then his app can confirm they voted??

5/31
@StockSquirrel23
Such a scam

6/31
@DanTansky
I'd take Elons money and sign his bullshyt petition.

He can't force you to vote for Trump, but you can separate an idiot from his money.

7/31
@apathetic_NY
Don’t worry guys! Merrick’s going to drop the hammer on them!

GaJMVOTWsAE9djE.jpg

8/31
@cpips23

9/31
@judelawmiami
The legality of offering financial incentives for signing political petitions, like the one described in your X post, hinges on several key distinctions within both federal and state election laws:

Federal Law: Under federal law, it is illegal to pay or offer to pay someone to vote or register to vote in a federal election. However, paying people to encourage others to engage in political activities (like signing petitions) is not explicitly prohibited. This can be seen as a form of compensation for political activism or canvassing, which is generally allowed as long as it's reported as an expenditure.

State Laws: States have varying regulations regarding paying for signatures on petitions:

Pay-per-Signature Bans: Some states ban paying circulators on a per-signature basis to avoid incentivizing fraud, but they might allow payment based on time worked or other metrics. If America PAC structures its payment not directly for the signature but for the referral or effort in getting signatures, this might navigate around such bans.

Petition Circulator Regulations: States might require paid petition circulators to register, wear badges, or provide affidavits, but these rules focus on transparency and accountability rather than banning payments outright.

Campaign Finance Regulations: The key here is disclosure and purpose. If the money given is disclosed as an expenditure for campaign activities (like voter engagement or list building for campaign purposes), and not explicitly for voting for a candidate, it falls within legal parameters. The purpose should be documented as promoting political engagement or advocacy rather than quid pro quo for voting.

First and Second Amendment Advocacy: The petition in question supports constitutional amendments, which might be viewed differently from direct campaign activities for a candidate. Advocacy for issues, even when aligned with a candidate's platform, can sometimes navigate around stricter campaign finance laws if it's not directly tied to influencing the vote for a candidate.

Legal Precedents and Interpretations: Campaigns and PACs often operate in gray areas where legal interpretations can allow for innovative tactics. If there's no direct law prohibiting payment for referral to sign a petition (especially one not directly linked to immediate voting), and if such payments are correctly reported, then America PAC might argue they are within legal bounds.

When posting on X or any platform about this initiative:

Clarify the Purpose: Make sure to clarify that the payment is for the effort of engaging potential voters in political advocacy, not for the act of voting itself.

Transparency: Mention that this practice complies with applicable laws, emphasizing transparency in campaign finance reporting.

Avoid Direct Vote Buying Language: Ensure the language does not imply that the payment is for voting or registering to vote but for participation in a political advocacy effort.

Remember, while this outlines how such an action could be legal, it's crucial for legal teams to review specific state laws where the activity takes place and ensure compliance with all federal regulations. Always encourage interested parties to consult with a legal expert for the most accurate advice.

10/31
@edavidds
It’s close!

11/31
@Ra5Rebel
Let’s see. @cnn, @Lawrence @msnbc @IAmPoliticsGirl @marceelias @nytimes @wsj @dojphofficial /search?q=#ElectionInterference @NewsHour @UniNoticias

12/31
@radiokaos666
Maybe the @FEC could enlighten us on this matter?

13/31
@MisinfoFact
That can not be legal.

14/31
@LauriceF
I guess the $45 wasn't enough to entice people. lol so pathetic

15/31
@KiraPDX
Do we even have a DOJ any more?!

16/31
@HangleyJr
sounds like their internal polls aren’t good. if the price hits $200 they’re toast

17/31
@SmallBizRealist
If he has to keep increasing the amount, it’s flailing.

18/31
@Eviemlovas
Your vote is private. Take the money and run?

19/31
@MattMojoMan
Too bad that merrick garland is an empty suit.

20/31
@4fourme
Hey @TheJusticeDept , you up and listening? You going to keep letting this go on? Do your job!

21/31
@chimeposts
That reeks of desperation from team trump

22/31
@xsizzell
It is

23/31
@Bgzgt
It's often required you be a voter for you're opinions or voice to count. Many things, my opinion or signature was denied. It was useless, my voice wouldn't be heard if I wasn't able to vote. He's having a consequential petition signed. Illegal's votes are being bought.

24/31
@NPCTE22
You drank your Kool-aid today?

25/31
@1blueshirtgirl
I hope they take Elon’s money and vote for Kamala.

You know you’re a loser when you are so desperate you’re paying for votes.

This will backfire.

26/31
@DeepState_sat
I believe in free speech & the right to bear arms. And obviously as someone who believes in those things I voted for Kamala.

The problem is you have to give a ketamine addict your personal information.

Anyone signing this and voting trump is not being honest with their beliefs

27/31
@tRumpnado2016
Paying people to "find" people is sketchy but maybe legal.
Paying people to "sign a petition" like this is vote buying.
Period.
Elon is now buying votes.
Elon is gambling the election will be over & Trump will pardon him before he gets indicted.

[Quoted tweet]
How is this legal….isn’t this just straight up buying votes….started at $45 and now $100

GaJJ2zYXMAA1R5k.jpg

28/31
@reflection_semi
He’s being investigated too

29/31
@SimpleHuman419
As he said before,

[Quoted tweet]
Tucker Carlson to Elon Musk

“If he loses, you’re f****d dude!”

Elon- “if he loses, I’m f****d!”

If Trump loses, we are all f****d.”

https://video-ft.twimg.com/amplify_video/1846567829966897152/vid/avc1/720x1220/tSI4YgQ4mx4eMscd.mp4

30/31
@Progressspecies
Well .. after we win this election .. We the People shall recover all that has been stolen from us by the billionaires, corporations and the inherited wealthy ..

31/31
@TomJoad2Night
Oligarchs do what they want especially when the government is dependent on them. Sad state of affairs

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Do you have any clips of him sounding defeated?
I don't have video but his quotes come across as someone who lost a debate and lowkey praising Kamala.

Quite honestly, I don't think I've seen someone from fox say that about any dem even a blue dog. Weird. :wtf:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Also, :dahell:going on with Baier? Sounding like he lost a debate against Harris. Sir, you were supposed to be conducting an interview.
One of the few fox news journalists with somewhat of a conscious, he probably feels bad about how he conducted himself. Probably wanted a more professional interview, rewatched it and saw how it came off as fox being bias and combative

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One of the few fox news journalists with somewhat of a conscious, he probably feels bad about how he conducted himself. Probably wanted a more professional interview, rewatched it and saw how it came off as fox being bias and combative

You're giving him way too much credit considering he works for FOX News.

If anything the network is probably mad that he didn't manage to get enough negative "gotcha" clips of Kamala.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps

1/31
@WUTangKids

GaJJ2zYXMAA1R5k.jpg

2/31
@brob88888
@TheJusticeDept

3/31
@semidegen
It’s a petition for a non ballot initiative that they are getting paid to sign so that’s how they are skirting around this. But it’s 100% buying influence and crosses ethical boundaries.

4/31
@KittieKatt408
@DOJCrimDiv
@PAStateDept
@PAAttorneyGen
@GovernorShapiro

What if he offers $1,000 per person if they sign a pledge and then his app can confirm they voted??

5/31
@StockSquirrel23
Such a scam

6/31
@DanTansky

He can't force you to vote for Trump, but you can separate an idiot from his money.

7/31
@apathetic_NY

GaJMVOTWsAE9djE.jpg

8/31
@cpips23

9/31
@judelawmiami
The legality of offering financial incentives for signing political petitions, like the one described in your X post, hinges on several key distinctions within both federal and state election laws:

Federal Law: Under federal law, it is illegal to pay or offer to pay someone to vote or register to vote in a federal election. However, paying people to encourage others to engage in political activities (like signing petitions) is not explicitly prohibited. This can be seen as a form of compensation for political activism or canvassing, which is generally allowed as long as it's reported as an expenditure.

State Laws: States have varying regulations regarding paying for signatures on petitions:

Pay-per-Signature Bans: Some states ban paying circulators on a per-signature basis to avoid incentivizing fraud, but they might allow payment based on time worked or other metrics. If America PAC structures its payment not directly for the signature but for the referral or effort in getting signatures, this might navigate around such bans.

Petition Circulator Regulations: States might require paid petition circulators to register, wear badges, or provide affidavits, but these rules focus on transparency and accountability rather than banning payments outright.

Campaign Finance Regulations: The key here is disclosure and purpose. If the money given is disclosed as an expenditure for campaign activities (like voter engagement or list building for campaign purposes), and not explicitly for voting for a candidate, it falls within legal parameters. The purpose should be documented as promoting political engagement or advocacy rather than quid pro quo for voting.

First and Second Amendment Advocacy: The petition in question supports constitutional amendments, which might be viewed differently from direct campaign activities for a candidate. Advocacy for issues, even when aligned with a candidate's platform, can sometimes navigate around stricter campaign finance laws if it's not directly tied to influencing the vote for a candidate.

Legal Precedents and Interpretations: Campaigns and PACs often operate in gray areas where legal interpretations can allow for innovative tactics. If there's no direct law prohibiting payment for referral to sign a petition (especially one not directly linked to immediate voting), and if such payments are correctly reported, then America PAC might argue they are within legal bounds.

Clarify the Purpose: Make sure to clarify that the payment is for the effort of engaging potential voters in political advocacy, not for the act of voting itself.

Transparency: Mention that this practice complies with applicable laws, emphasizing transparency in campaign finance reporting.

Avoid Direct Vote Buying Language: Ensure the language does not imply that the payment is for voting or registering to vote but for participation in a political advocacy effort.

Remember, while this outlines how such an action could be legal, it's crucial for legal teams to review specific state laws where the activity takes place and ensure compliance with all federal regulations. Always encourage interested parties to consult with a legal expert for the most accurate advice.

10/31
@edavidds
It’s close!

11/31
@Ra5Rebel
Let’s see. @cnn, @Lawrence @msnbc @IAmPoliticsGirl @marceelias @nytimes @wsj @dojphofficial /search?q=#ElectionInterference @NewsHour @UniNoticias

12/31
@radiokaos666

13/31
@MisinfoFact
That can not be legal.

14/31
@LauriceF

15/31
@KiraPDX

16/31
@HangleyJr
sounds like their internal polls aren’t good. if the price hits $200 they’re toast

17/31
@SmallBizRealist

18/31
@Eviemlovas

19/31
@MattMojoMan

20/31
@4fourme
Hey @TheJusticeDept , you up and listening? You going to keep letting this go on? Do your job!

21/31
@chimeposts

22/31
@xsizzell
It is

23/31
@Bgzgt
It's often required you be a voter for you're opinions or voice to count. Many things, my opinion or signature was denied. It was useless, my voice wouldn't be heard if I wasn't able to vote. He's having a consequential petition signed. Illegal's votes are being bought.

24/31
@NPCTE22

25/31
@1blueshirtgirl

This will backfire.

26/31
@DeepState_sat
I believe in free speech & the right to bear arms. And obviously as someone who believes in those things I voted for Kamala.

27/31
@tRumpnado2016
Period.
Elon is gambling the election will be over & Trump will pardon him before he gets indicted.

[Quoted tweet]

GaJJ2zYXMAA1R5k.jpg

28/31
@reflection_semi

29/31
@SimpleHuman419
As he said before,

[Quoted tweet]

https://video-ft.twimg.com/amplify_video/1846567829966897152/vid/avc1/720x1220/tSI4YgQ4mx4eMscd.mp4

30/31
@Progressspecies
Well .. after we win this election .. We the People shall recover all that has been stolen from us by the billionaires, corporations and the inherited wealthy ..

31/31
@TomJoad2Night
Oligarchs do what they want especially when the government is dependent on them. Sad state of affairs

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

I don't care if you don't really fukk with Kamala
watching this racist POS Boer have a meltdown after Trump takes another L alone should be enough to vote for Harris

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As I said repeatedly anytime a poll was posted showing a huge shift of Latino voters to Trump for apparently no reason.

Voters don’t shift in huge numbers like that for no reason. Man, we are going to need to have a serious conversation about polls. Expect all groups to vote the same way they did in 2020. This was always a game of turnout despite all the noise and boy, I’m I confident given the early voting turnout by Dems.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't care if you don't really fukk with Kamala
watching this racist POS Boer have a meltdown after Trump takes another L alone should be enough to vote for Harris
Will it be a meltdown or will it be hundreds of tweets amplifying bullshyt election fraud claims. I think it'll be the latter. He's gonna be whipping up crazy people, demanding the election not be certified, etc.

If she wins this HAS to end with the feds removing all subsidies for SpaceX and withdrawing his security clearance. There is no logical reason someone this unhinged (who also apparently has lines of communication with Putin and Netanyahu) should be propped up by the government. Does he probably suspect this will happen? Sure. Does this likely mean he takes his ball and runs to China? Probably. But fukk it.

I'd seize Starlink too but I doubt any president has the balls to go that far.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will it be a meltdown or will it be hundreds of tweets amplifying bullshyt election fraud claims. I think it'll be the latter. He's gonna be whipping up crazy people, demanding the election not be certified, etc.

If she wins this HAS to end with the feds removing all subsidies for SpaceX and withdrawing his security clearance. There is no logical reason someone this unhinged (who also apparently has lines of communication with Putin and Netanyahu) should be propped up by the government. Does he probably suspect this will happen? Sure. Does this likely mean he takes his ball and runs to China? Probably. But fukk it.

I'd seize Starlink too but I doubt any president has the balls to go that far.

I expect business to go as usual. If it’s anything we have learned in the Trump era, the powerful are rarely ever punished.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

1/31
@WUTangKids

GaJJ2zYXMAA1R5k.jpg

2/31
@brob88888
@TheJusticeDept

3/31
@semidegen

4/31
@KittieKatt408
@DOJCrimDiv
@PAStateDept
@PAAttorneyGen
@GovernorShapiro

5/31
@StockSquirrel23
Such a scam

6/31
@DanTansky

7/31
@apathetic_NY

GaJMVOTWsAE9djE.jpg

8/31
@cpips23

9/31
@judelawmiami

10/31
@edavidds
It’s close!

11/31
@Ra5Rebel

12/31
@radiokaos666

13/31
@MisinfoFact
That can not be legal.

14/31
@LauriceF

15/31
@KiraPDX

16/31
@HangleyJr

17/31
@SmallBizRealist

18/31
@Eviemlovas

19/31
@MattMojoMan

20/31
@4fourme

21/31
@chimeposts

22/31
@xsizzell
It is

23/31
@Bgzgt

24/31
@NPCTE22

25/31
@1blueshirtgirl

This will backfire.

26/31
@DeepState_sat

27/31
@tRumpnado2016
Period.

[Quoted tweet]

GaJJ2zYXMAA1R5k.jpg

28/31
@reflection_semi

29/31
@SimpleHuman419
As he said before,

[Quoted tweet]

30/31
@Progressspecies

31/31
@TomJoad2Night

Elon scared shytless, and he even said if Trump loses.... he's fukked

Hope Kamala takes away all his government contracts.... because without those... he's a broke bytch.