WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The sad irony is that a lot of these brehitos and their family members will probably get misidentified as illegals and be rounded up and put in camps if Trump goes through with plans for mass deportations.
And many people who liked me very much have been rounded up. They looked like migrants they said. And its true. So they got rounded up and they have been sent somewhere and we'll see what happens.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You're confusing the cough for the cancer.
Bush, McCain and Romney didn’t have 40% of this country in a cult like brainwashing. That alone is the cancer. When you pair the cult devotion with fascistic conspiratorial idiocy you have the recipe for irreparable harm done to the political zeitgeist of this country that’ll last generations after Trump is gone.

40% of this country thinks Democrats are agents of Satan because of Trump.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

So I aint the only one.. aiight cool ..

wiping-sweat-james.gif

Gustavo J

Pro
Daps
You’ve heard Stone Cold mention his politics in the past vaguely or you just assume he’s MAGA behind closed doors?

I don’t know if Taker is really hugely political or is supporting Trump because it’s his friend

I remember in 2016 on his podcast he said he was undecided on who he was voting for. So there’s a possibility he might not be on that shyt at this point. But in the McMahon doc he said he doesn’t believe in CTE, so who tf knows lol

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bush, McCain and Romney didn’t have 40% of this country in a cult like brainwashing. That alone is the cancer. When you pair the cult devotion with fascistic conspiratorial idiocy you have the recipe for irreparable harm done to the political zeitgeist of this country that’ll last generations after Trump is gone.

40% of this country thinks Democrats are agents of Satan because of Trump.

:usure:

We have been on this course for a long time. The GOP spent the last 50 years priming their base for Trump. The brainwashing of the GOP voters did not begin with Trump. It’s the very establishment that you are defending that created this Frankenstein.