Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Republicans are killing democracy

This is not about democracy, it's about lecturing others and demonstrating how superior they all are (and I say they because I am not just speaking about one poster).

Why would anyone who actually cares about democracy be indifferent to the chance of re-electing someone who tried to overthrow one of the safest and most secure elections in history? Especially when that same individual is currently trying to sow those seeds again?

It turns out they care more about virtue signaling than the actual virtues they claim to hold sacred.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You're right, maybe we should adopt your genius strategy of voting for 3rd party grifters who have no chance at winning.
Not sure who I’m voting for, but I am also not going to blindly vote for people because they have the right letter beside their name. That’s fukking stupid. If you geniuses think that’s the way, then continue. Telling someone to shut up about an important issue like supporting a genocide is a large reason why these politicians don’t listen to us now. They know we have no backbone.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We less than 3 weeks till the election. He don't recall him saying one positive thing in this thread about anything Harris. At this point, I'm starting to believe he just despies voting for a woman.
That’s because you can’t read, tbf.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Not sure who I’m voting for, but I am also not going to blindly vote for people because they have the right letter beside their name. That’s fukking stupid. If you geniuses think that’s the way, then continue. Telling someone to shut up about an important issue like supporting a genocide is a large reason why these politicians don’t listen to us now. They know we have no backbone.

You are a so called progressive (I imagine thats what you consider yourself) who is willing to risk the election of someone who has demonstrated in his first Presidency that he will roll back every progressive ideals and policy that has ever been implemented.

This is not about letters. This is about you being full of shyt and your actual objective being to lecture others rather than the actual fulfillment of progressive ideals.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
His policies and judicial appointments have already significantly harmed Black people by undermining civil rights, economic progress, environmental justice, and healthcare access. His administration also rolled back Obama-era police reforms, removing accountability from abusive police and police departments.

His appointments to the Supreme Court and federal judiciary led to a conservative majority that was hostile to civil rights protections. They weakened voting rights making it harder for Black people to vote by upholding restrictive laws. His judges also undermined affirmative action, curbed protections against housing discrimination, and sided with corporations over workers, which disproportionately harmed Black employees facing workplace discrimination.

The rollback of reproductive rights under Trump's judicial majority disproportionately affected Black women, who face higher maternal mortality rates and reduced access to healthcare.

He retreated from fighting against environmental racism by rolling back crucial environmental regulations that were meant to curb pollution, which hurt Black communities the most. He effectively gutted the EPA's Office of Environmental Justice.

He also severely weakened the civil rights division of the DOJ.

Knowing all this makes it crazier to think there are people out there that thought this man could liberate black people domestically and internationally. WATTBA.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:russ:

We gotta get you on one of these “undecided voter” panels…and when the analyst asks you if you’ve finally decided, you just condescendingly shyt on every one else on the panel

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Don’t be sure who you are going to vote for in October of the year 2024 of our lord and savior @Jesus H. Christ when Donald Trump is on the ballot, higher learning brehs

:dead: