WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Maximum fukkery.. survive an assassination attempt, win the popular vote but lose the electoral college then head straight to jail. If that happened nobody could say the universe or God doesn’t have a sense of humor baked into the fabric of reality

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saw Kamala dog walked Bret Baier :mjlol:

"why isn't she doing interviews? :sadbron: "

How's that one for you? :sas1:
I tell you what, I expected her to do ok. I didn't expect her to control the interview like that.

That was a masterclass.

Maga about to scream about her getting questions in advance soon, I can feel it.

:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What is he going to do to black people?
His policies and judicial appointments have already significantly harmed Black people by undermining civil rights, economic progress, environmental justice, and healthcare access. His administration also rolled back Obama-era police reforms, removing accountability from abusive police and police departments.

His appointments to the Supreme Court and federal judiciary led to a conservative majority that was hostile to civil rights protections. They weakened voting rights making it harder for Black people to vote by upholding restrictive laws. His judges also undermined affirmative action, curbed protections against housing discrimination, and sided with corporations over workers, which disproportionately harmed Black employees facing workplace discrimination.

The rollback of reproductive rights under Trump's judicial majority disproportionately affected Black women, who face higher maternal mortality rates and reduced access to healthcare.

He retreated from fighting against environmental racism by rolling back crucial environmental regulations that were meant to curb pollution, which hurt Black communities the most. He effectively gutted the EPA's Office of Environmental Justice.

He also severely weakened the civil rights division of the DOJ.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His policies and judicial appointments have already significantly harmed Black people by undermining civil rights, economic progress, environmental justice, and healthcare access. His administration also rolled back Obama-era police reforms, removing accountability from abusive police and police departments.

His appointments to the Supreme Court and federal judiciary led to a conservative majority that was hostile to civil rights protections. They weakened voting rights making it harder for Black people to vote by upholding restrictive laws. His judges also undermined affirmative action, curbed protections against housing discrimination, and sided with corporations over workers, which disproportionately harmed Black employees facing workplace discrimination.

The rollback of reproductive rights under Trump's judicial majority disproportionately affected Black women, who face higher maternal mortality rates and reduced access to healthcare.

He retreated from fighting against environmental racism by rolling back crucial environmental regulations that were meant to curb pollution, which hurt Black communities the most. He effectively gutted the EPA's Office of Environmental Justice.

was Trump still going to do these things back in July? when Biden was the nominee, and you weren't voting for Biden to stop Trump?

try to answer without deflecting

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Honestly, removing affirmative action from college and University doesn't get talked about enough.