WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
I just criticized her. Please tell me you saw that pant suit the other day, her stylist dropped the ball on that one :picard:
nikka what are we doin right now lmao. you really this indignant over someone having a critique on not wanting republicans in a democratic cabinet. has it really come to this fukkin point on here, is this not a fukkin place to be serious and not tlr? grow the fukk up, jesus

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
why do you nikkas take such offense to critiques of a president? she is not the fukkin god emperor lmao, this is how trump stans act with him. it's not healthy for discourse or your health, beloved. she isn't gonna give you back rubs
Every vote counts and there’s a lot of people that lurk this forum. How many colloquialisms and memes started on this forum/SOHH and spread throughout the internet ?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikka what are we doin right now lmao. you really this indignant over someone having a critique on not wanting republicans in a democratic cabinet. has it really come to this fukkin point on here, is this not a fukkin place to be serious and not tlr? grow the fukk up, jesus
Since she’s not actually president I’d think your devices battery life would appreciate saving critiques for the actual things she does instead of what she’s saying to get elected. I believe she is more likely to continue to be the same person she has been for 60 years and through her political career and it seems like you believe she all of a sudden is going to turn into George W. But that’s just me :yeshrug:

At the end of the day I don’t GAF about what you say because you still voting for her and actions speak louder than key strokes :salute: thanks for participating in democracy

Last edited:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Since she’s not actually president I’d think your devices battery life would appreciate saving critiques for the actual things she does instead of what she’s saying to get elected.
this is such a cop out, what else are we supposed to talk about with her? those are her proposed policies and view on how she would run the country. if someone tells me something, I'm going to discuss it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He’s clearly taking AZ with abortion on the ballot and Kari lake? You saw how many signatures they got to put abortion on the ballot in November down there? Let’s slow down there big dog

Fair enough. I always say I'm not a poll guy but when multiple polls show a clear trend, that seems believable to me. And the trend over the last couple weeks has been AZ moving to Trump and PA moving to Harris. She still has time to fix that, and I'd imagine this moderate push is her trying to secure or regain states like AZ.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever strategists the Harris-Walz campaign has been listening to over the last month need to be fired.

• Neutered Walz, and had him juelizing on the debate stage about Tiananmen Square when all he had to say was, "It was 30-something years ago and I misremembered the exact dates. Moving on. :unimpressed:"
  • Apparently made them move away from the "We're not going back" slogan because it was "too divisive"
  • Had the campaign go from "Republicans are weird!" to "Look how many Republicans are endorsing me!"
  • "I got a glock!" and "I want the most lethal fighting force!" sounding like a Bush-era neocon
  • "Despite the fact that Biden was the most unpopular president of the last 50 years, so much so that he had to drop out of the race, I would do nothing different from him, including his unconditional support of Isntreal and their genocide of Palestinians! Except when it comes to putting Republicans on my cabinet. That'll be the difference!"

Had the whole country calling Republicans weridos and were like, this is working, we must stop it right now.

These weaklings would have told Kendrick They Not like Us was too divisive.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Fair enough. I always say I'm not a poll guy but when multiple polls show a clear trend, that seems believable to me. And the trend over the last couple weeks has been AZ moving to Trump and PA moving to Harris. She still has time to fix that, and I'd imagine this moderate push is her trying to secure or regain states like AZ.
Arizona isn’t trending left

They just don’t like MAGA

Dave Weigel said it best, these never Trump GOP people are like a cheap date. Won’t last long but it’s convenience for now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
this is such a cop out, what else are we supposed to talk about with her? those are her proposed policies and view on how she would run the country. if someone tells me something, I'm going to discuss it
You can talk about what you want big dog. I guess we will see if she turns into Reagan when it’s time