Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
It’ll swing back when MAGA is extinguished

All those races you cite were close

Nah breh.

The demographics here continue to shift towards Dem favorable ones.

- Hispanic migrants and not the Cuban ones. The ones who vote 2:1 Dem vs GOP
- Cali migrants and a younger population overall moving here. It's no longer just old white folks moving here to escape the cold in retirement.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Can't boogie in shunning people for voting for their preferred candidate on top of somehow blaming Stein for Hillary having a campaign so ineffective she lost to Donald Trump. :yeshrug:

Interesting why people are still looking for something else to blame for 2016.
I literally just post a tweet with no commentary.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's all true BUT it doesn't take into account that immigrant workers in the agriculture, construction and roofing industries aren't classified as either contract or FTE workers.

Agriculture here in Texas and further West is predominantly done by undocumented Mexican workers, as is roofing and construction. That would 100% send a brexit-like shockwave through American economy.
We’re in agreement here. However based on what we know from Trump 1.0 he did absolutely nothing to disrupt those industries and is likely to do anything to disrupt it again.

He’s very specific on the types of immigrant workers he wants to harass and also where.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Folks gotta decide which side of the aisle they’re on and stick to it.

Is Trump a tough candidate that needs near pitch perfect messaging and historical turnout to beat or is he just a one time winner merely because Hillary ran a bad campaign.

Because I’m seeing folks want it both ways and I think they’re not being honest :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang