WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Have you checked early voting numbers yet? Misinformation in bad faith will get you banned.
N1gga what misinformation did I post? What are u talking about.

I called out Elon and Twitter misinformation months ago and ppl ignored it.

This is misinformation and its all over twitter

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Exactly what I've said all week. 2022 redux. Kamala up +3 in PA fits what we've seen for weeks there from non-partisan polling. Flip side, it clearly looks like Trump is taking Arizona.

He’s clearly taking AZ with abortion on the ballot and Kari lake? You saw how many signatures they got to put abortion on the ballot in November down there? Let’s slow down there big dog

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i already said i was voting for her, you nikkas can't take criticism of a presidential candidate on a niche internet forum lmao
I hated the outfit she had on the other day :picard:

I can critique her too see :smile:

I’m just glad we are on the same page that no matter how much posturing we do on this Internet forum for digital clout we are voting for her regardless :salute:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
I hated the outfit she had on the other day :picard:

I can critique her too see :smile:

I’m just glad we are on the same page that no matter how much posturing we do on this Internet forum for digital clout we are voting for her regardless :salute:
why do you nikkas take such offense to critiques of a president? she is not the fukkin god emperor lmao, this is how trump stans act with him. it's not healthy for discourse or your health, beloved. she isn't gonna give you back rubs

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
why do you nikkas take such offense to critiques of a president? she is not the fukkin god emperor lmao, this is how trump stans act with him. it's not healthy for discourse or your health, beloved. she isn't gonna give you back rubs
I just criticized her. Please tell me you saw that pant suit the other day, her stylist dropped the ball on that one :picard:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't have any actual beliefs or political opinions, just trolling and vibes :manny: