Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Exactly what I've said all week. 2022 redux. Kamala up +3 in PA fits what we've seen for weeks there from non-partisan polling. Flip side, it clearly looks like Trump is taking Arizona.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Republicans are weirdos"

Let's have a board filled with them.

nikkas went from she's not gonna have any Republicans on her cabinet to they won't have any power in her cabinet

Whatever strategists the Harris-Walz campaign has been listening to over the last month need to be fired.

• Neutered Walz, and had him juelizing on the debate stage about Tiananmen Square when all he had to say was, "It was 30-something years ago and I misremembered the exact dates. Moving on. :unimpressed:"
  • Apparently made them move away from the "We're not going back" slogan because it was "too divisive"
  • Had the campaign go from "Republicans are weird!" to "Look how many Republicans are endorsing me!"
  • "I got a glock!" and "I want the most lethal fighting force!" sounding like a Bush-era neocon
  • "Despite the fact that Biden was the most unpopular president of the last 50 years, so much so that he had to drop out of the race, I would do nothing different from him, including his unconditional support of Isntreal and their genocide of Palestinians! Except when it comes to putting Republicans on my cabinet. That'll be the difference!"

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Whatever strategists the Harris-Walz campaign has been listening to over the last month need to be fired.

• Neutered Walz, and had him juelizing on the debate stage about Tiananmen Square when all he had to say was, "It was 30-something years ago and I misremembered the exact dates. Moving on. :unimpressed:"
  • Apparently made them move away from the "We're not going back" slogan because it was "too divisive"
  • Had the campaign go from "Republicans are weird!" to "Look how many Republicans are endorsing me!"
  • "I got a glock!" and "I want the most lethal fighting force!" sounding like a Bush-era neocon
  • "Despite the fact that Biden was the most unpopular president of the last 50 years, so much so that he had to drop out of the race, I would do nothing different from him, including his unconditional support of Isntreal and their genocide of Palestinians! Except when it comes to putting Republicans on my cabinet. That'll be the difference!"
Nobody is flipping to Trump because of the reasons you listed

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Exactly what I've said all week. 2022 redux. Kamala up +3 in PA fits what we've seen for weeks there from non-partisan polling. Flip side, it clearly looks like Trump is taking Arizona.

So it’s gonna be vote splitting in AZ? Lake is losing bad…. Trump ain’t carrying that bytch.. He will lose by the same margin of votes or a bit more than he did in 2020

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So it’s gonna be vote splitting in AZ? Lake is losing bad…. Trump ain’t carrying that bytch.. He will lose by the same margin of votes or a bit more than he did in 2020

Have you seen those TLR threads about Obama and how Trump gonna win big? What the hell is that? Why are they saying such things?