WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't spend a lot of time on crowd sizes, I think it's foolish to do so but with that said, I'm not seeing a lot of energy from Trump's base. I'm not even comparing it to Kamala selling out arenas..

I'm just comparing it to Trump's past. Why is it so hard for him to put asses in seats at these little events? Does it mean anything come election day? I don't know but it's interesting to look at.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh, no. what are we gonna do without millions of broke homeless people showing up at the border every year :unimpressed:

can we buy them direct tickets to england? i'm sure you'd take them in :unimpressed::unimpressed:

Las Vegas would collapse in one day without undocumented immigrants. You know it and I know it. You should be thanking them for your livelihood :ufdup:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't spend a lot of time on crowd sizes, I think it's foolish to do so but with that said, I'm not seeing a lot of energy from Trump's base. I'm not even comparing it to Kamala selling out arenas..

I'm just comparing it to Trump's past. Why is it so hard for him to put asses in seats at these little events? Does it mean anything come election day? I don't know but it's interesting to look at.

Trump fatigue is real even for his base. Trump is a one hit wonder that tours the same album for a decade plus. It gets old even for MAGA.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
HL: "What's wrong with Kamala bragging about endorsements from Republicans? She's not letting them influence her policy!"

*Kamala announces that she's going to let Republicans influence her policy*

HL: "What's wrong with letting Republicans influence her policy?"
We still have a chance to stop her before it’s too late. #West2024

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

You don't need the energy when you have to win just a few swing states by a few thousand votes or less even tho you lose the popular vote by millions. Republicans have it easy if they wouldn't be so fukking deranged.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Like someone else said. Polling is even more irrelevant than usual now that early voting numbers are coming in. Polls lie, Trump lies, early voting numbers don’t.

Props to whoever found this site