WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who gives a fukk about posters on here? You guys are online arguing with an insignificant percentage of the voter base. If it’s for shyts and giggles I get it but otherwise, I don’t see the point in it. In that moment you just clarified so much shyt for me because I been wondering why people who are at least semi rational been arguing irrelevant shyt. Cats are still battling “online leftists” like it’s 2016. It’s like there’s the real election and then this online fight. Look at what the actual voters did —> 90 percent of Sanders and Warren voters voted Hillary and/or Joe. You’re arguing with people who are right a lot of the time just because the progressive stance is the right one but who ultimately hold no sway in any of those spaces in real life. (See Cenk running for Congress and not even winning progressives.)

So when I say Harris is making a mistake in not at least calling for some sort of ceasefire or being clear that she’s not going to give Israel free reign - I’m talking about the 70 percent of Jewish voters who are still going to vote Dem, don’t particularly like Netanyahu and rank Israel-Gaza as their fourth issue. And I’m weighing that against what is projected to be the worse numbers for Dems among Arabs and Muslims in a place like Michigan in a generation. (And I’m hoping it doesn’t happen and it’s folks holding out for leverage.) That should be judged on its own merit not like it’s coming from a “progressive online leftist sympathizer.”

At the end of the day, any progressive in a state of consequence is going to hold their nose and vote for Harris. And by that I mean: NC, Nevada, MI, PA, WI, and GA. Like I know lawyers for progressive organizations - such as those focusing on children in fukked up immigration positions who hate what the Biden admin has done on those topics but who are having actual panic attacks at the thought of Trump winning again. The criticism of Harris from those people is because they WANT her to win and don’t trust other voters.

Stop supporting Hamas terrorists :damn:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
They said the polls would tigthen in October, I didnt think they really would but its stressing me the F out.

I get that its probably conservative pollsters gaming it, but I fear that perception becomes reality and Trump wins enough swing states that things become hairy
It was a poll that I saw people talking about in Pennsylvania where they literally left out Philadelphia lol. I wouldn't worry.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
why would leftists accused anyone of not being able to cope about a "inevitable" red wave? :gucci:
Are we just going to pretend like there wasn’t a gleeful view from certain leftists - from Hasan to Cenk to certain Coli posters - that inevitable disaster for democrats would prove that Biden had compromised too much and democrats were once again doomed by neoliberalism?

On the flip side there were liberals on here claiming dems were doomed due to trans/gay issues, shutdowns etc. You know who I’m talking about lol.

In both cases these people grabbed onto obviously fake polls. And guess what…they’re doing it again.

Remember the 2022 PA polls that started lowering Fetterman’s aggregate lead over Oz? This is literally the same pollster that was doing it.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Are we just going to pretend like there wasn’t a gleeful view from certain leftists - from Hasan to Cenk to certain Coli posters - that inevitable disaster for democrats would prove that Biden had compromised too much and democrats were once again doomed by neoliberalism?

On the flip side there were liberals on here claiming dems were doomed due to trans/gay issues, shutdowns etc. You know who I’m talking about lol.

In both cases these people grabbed onto obviously fake polls. And guess what…they’re doing it again.

Remember the 2022 PA polls that started lowering Fetterman’s aggregate lead over Oz? This is literally the same pollster that was doing it.

Yep this is the one I'm talking about. You just can't put too much stock in these polls.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They said the polls would tigthen in October, I didnt think they really would but its stressing me the F out.

I get that its probably conservative pollsters gaming it, but I fear that perception becomes reality and Trump wins enough swing states that things become hairy
Nah, it seems as though most Democratic voters are determined to vote when they are scared or anxious. Most Republican voters are arrogant no matter what the polls or results say lol.

Also, the polls haven't really tightened. They are pretty much the same as they were a month ago.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Harris' side has more energy. Trump's rallies for the last two cycles were big events, but now he struggles to fill up indoor venues half as much.

Trump's rambling, even if MAGA doesn't mind it, still leaves a desire from them for more as they instead hear about Sharks vs. Boat Batteries. Trump needs liquidity to fight a most likely election loss, using polling as his best weapon instead of voting machines.

All of the optics are pointing to Harris winning easily, not because she is the best candidate ever, but she is coming at the best time possible to compete against an aging man whose fight has left him already.

The scary thing for the GOP, that ain't for Trump but still for the Abortion Bans and Etc., is that until Trump dies, Trump is going be the Nominee for 2028 as long he is breathing. It's not just the Never-Trumpers that doesn't realize how rotted the GOP is from Trump, but it's the Evangelicals and Nationalists who want to prop up folks like DeSantis or Vance that can weasel their way politically... MAGA doesn't care about them, they care about Trump, because Trump isn't a politician.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Bouzy be on that bullshyt.

But fukk Cenk. That guy has been screaming the democrats lose at every turn even when they win stuff. Well this right here is what they should have done better. He's heres all the things the democrats aren't doing and why they are going to lose. Here's all the ways the democrats suck, but hey vote for them. Because he wants nothing more than to be able to get on camera after election day to beat his chest about how right he was. And should Kamala win, he'll just pivot to some bullshyt and start talking about how "progressives" saved her and all the things she needs to do if she wants to keep the momentum etc.

fukk outta here

:camby:
It's crazy how TYT were in folks good graces at least until 2020 and now the cracks are showing. Dr Richey, the dread head, the dude from the Damage Report, and the Italian woman needs to leave that bytch asap.

Like I said Sam Seder got the juice now.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Every now and then I'll listen to talk radio and I've been noticing some callers suspiciously calling in asking about cloud seeding. I had no idea that they were alluding to the possibility of the government creating hurricanes.

Control the path and power of hurricanes like Milton? Forget it, scientists say

I hate these people, they think climate change is a hoax while at the same time thinking the "gubment" can create hurricanes at will
I like how libs are incompetent and simultaneously running cutting-edge operations beyond everyone else's technological capabilities, while also controlling all media and corporations.