WHO WINS?

• Total voters

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think Kamala is still the favorite to win right now but one major mistake her campaign is making is not running far away from Biden.

He is extremely unpopular to the voters she's trying to reach and activate, and she's on national tv saying that nothing in her administratino will be different :francis:

She needs to give a speech and meaningfully break with him on the economy, and accentuate the differences
many people aren't even opposed to much of Biden's policies they just didn't like them because Biden is old and boring, "vibes" is a real thing with many of these clunk brains.

Daps

This is what I mean when I say we take for granted how simple a lot of voters are. Racism, hate, fear, etc all factor in but part of being "stupid" is a lack of self-awareness. These people hear someone confirming their biases and the thought of Trump lying through his teeth never occurs to them because they'd rather feel good in that moment

Some of these people are too stupid for reason though, word to anyone who believes Biden is the god of the north wind or that the government can create and control category 5 hurricanes

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
David always does a great job with this stuff.
I just wish this clip left the final dagger by saying that companies that pay the tariffs pass along the buck, by raising the prices of consumer good because I don’t believe it was fully implied.

Remember Americans are dumb

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is what I mean when I say we take for granted how simple a lot of voters are. Racism, hate, fear, etc all factor in but part of being "stupid" is a lack of self-awareness. These people hear someone confirming their biases and the thought of Trump lying through his teeth never occurs to them because they'd rather feel good in that moment

Some of these people are too stupid for reason though, word to anyone who believes Biden is the god of the north wind or that the government can create and control category 5 hurricanes
The average person is a truck driver or retail worker with a hs education.

Median income is 36k

We over estimate a lot of shyt.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

What more does mainstream media want Kamala Harris to do? She has run an amazing campaign in the small window of time that she’s has. Also, the double standards.Trump can ramble incoherently with no criticism but Kamala. The bar is ridiculously high
The country is in the middle a silent white nationalist war. Logic does not prevail.

Simple...

That why the counter-side must be disciplined, united and ruthless.

But we are not that way unless it's 2 months before a presidential election. That's not enough.

Post Obama era, the foundation was there, but black America is as fractured as ever. Men and Women can't even cohabitate.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Kamala is still the favorite to win right now but one major mistake her campaign is making is not running far away from Biden.

He is extremely unpopular to the voters she's trying to reach and activate, and she's on national tv saying that nothing in her administratino will be different :francis:

She needs to give a speech and meaningfully break with him on the economy, and accentuate the differences
This is well said, esp "meaningfully break"... I think its a fine line. I understand your point.. but solidarity with the incumbent, Pres/VP unity is important too IMO.

If Harris went on a biden apology tour and emphasized distancing herself as a VP from the sitting President... Right wing and probably some independents will spin that negatively. Let the republicans be the party in shambles lacking cohesiveness

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Damn. At least that guy was reachable.
Yep. That’s it right there. You keep education out of reach or really low then nobody can go against it because they don’t know any better. Fundamentally, besides racism, classism, etc this is one of the main issues in this country. Also despite that the guy in the vid will probably still vote for Trump.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The average person is a truck driver or retail worker with a hs education.

Median income is 36k

We over estimate a lot of shyt.

Nah, that's not an excuse IMO. You don't need to go to college to not be an idiot - even in high school I wouldn't have bought this nonsense.

IMO the real issue is FOX News and right-wing media brainwashing a very large percentage of the populace. People being truck drivers isn't the problem, the problem is truck drivers listening to Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson all day.