WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

What more does mainstream media want Kamala Harris to do? She has run an amazing campaign in the small window of time that she’s has. Also, the double standards.Trump can ramble incoherently with no criticism but Kamala. The bar is ridiculously high

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The what about Palestine gang will ignore this and continue to be willfully ignorant on who will be worse for Palestinians
Everyone who dapped this post lost. The uncommitted movement literally just came out strongly against Trump, much more so than they ever did Harris. Their stance is literally that we’re anti-Trump even if not pro-Harris.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile detroit instagram been going off on trump since he disrespected us in our own city. @FAH1223 please miss me with any concern polls about Michigan Trump sealed the deal today :russ:
Cuzo, people talked like this in 2016. I would keep playing the underdog like Harris.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The what about Palestine gang will ignore this and continue to be willfully ignorant on who will be worse for Palestinians

The problem with you Zionist asslickers is that you think Biden and Kamala give any sort of fukk about Palestinians compared to Trump. He's just having a rare moment of honesty that they couldn't dare muster, because they have an election to win, but remind us of how YahooNeta made Biden look like a bytch over his so called red line in Rafah? :mjlol:

Neither side gives a fukk, they've made that very clear. It's up to each voter to decide how much that matters in the booth.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Some of us here were calling this out in October 2022 and being laughed at by liberals and leftists who claimed we couldn’t cope with the inevitable red wave.

It is very obvious Trump will declare himself the winner of this election no matter what, Elon will amplify any bullshyt that “proves” fraud is happening, and there will be calls for violence.

I cannot stand Nate Silver but even he has said that it’s clear whales (likely Elon) are placing huge bets on election markets in order to swing numbers for Trump. There hasn’t been any major shift in polling this week yet the entire right wing claims Harris is losing. It’s very clear they want a picture that says Trump was predicted to win but lost due to fraud.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Everyone who dapped this post lost. The uncommitted movement literally just came out strongly against Trump, much more so than they ever did Harris. Their stance is literally that we’re anti-Trump even if not pro-Harris.
I’m talking about posters on here not the uncommitted movement

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I’m talking about posters on here not the uncommitted movement
Who gives a fukk about posters on here? You guys are online arguing with an insignificant percentage of the voter base. If it’s for shyts and giggles I get it but otherwise, I don’t see the point in it. In that moment you just clarified so much shyt for me because I been wondering why people who are at least semi rational been arguing irrelevant shyt. Cats are still battling “online leftists” like it’s 2016. It’s like there’s the real election and then this online fight. Look at what the actual voters did —> 90 percent of Sanders and Warren voters voted Hillary and/or Joe. You’re arguing with people who are right a lot of the time just because the progressive stance is the right one but who ultimately hold no sway in any of those spaces in real life. (See Cenk running for Congress and not even winning progressives.)

So when I say Harris is making a mistake in not at least calling for some sort of ceasefire or being clear that she’s not going to give Israel free reign - I’m talking about the 70 percent of Jewish voters who are still going to vote Dem, don’t particularly like Netanyahu and rank Israel-Gaza as their fourth issue. And I’m weighing that against what is projected to be the worse numbers for Dems among Arabs and Muslims in a place like Michigan in a generation. (And I’m hoping it doesn’t happen and it’s folks holding out for leverage.) That should be judged on its own merit not like it’s coming from a “progressive online leftist sympathizer.”

At the end of the day, any progressive in a state of consequence is going to hold their nose and vote for Harris. And by that I mean: NC, Nevada, MI, PA, WI, and GA. Like I know lawyers for progressive organizations - such as those focusing on children in fukked up immigration positions who hate what the Biden admin has done on those topics but who are having actual panic attacks at the thought of Trump winning again. The criticism of Harris from those people is because they WANT her to win and don’t trust other voters.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That Hurricaine conspiracy theories......I think this might be the inflection point of the dumbest society has ever been. And the beginning of a new standard going forwards of what the world looks like. but as far as 'blame', it's not even the people, it's social media.

The person who posted it, probably meant it as a throwaway line in a long ass thread, but sometime this year, someone said: social media was a mistake.
and that single line has stayed with me for months now. Can anyone point to a real track record for good social media has done? on a macro level - not it let's someone stay in touch with their family in another country or whatever

Every now and then I'll listen to talk radio and I've been noticing some callers suspiciously calling in asking about cloud seeding. I had no idea that they were alluding to the possibility of the government creating hurricanes.

Control the path and power of hurricanes like Milton? Forget it, scientists say

I hate these people, they think climate change is a hoax while at the same time thinking the "gubment" can create hurricanes at will

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said the polls would tigthen in October, I didnt think they really would but its stressing me the F out.

I get that its probably conservative pollsters gaming it, but I fear that perception becomes reality and Trump wins enough swing states that things become hairy

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Some of us here were calling this out in October 2022 and being laughed at by liberals and leftists who claimed we couldn’t cope with the inevitable red wave.

It is very obvious Trump will declare himself the winner of this election no matter what, Elon will amplify any bullshyt that “proves” fraud is happening, and there will be calls for violence.

I cannot stand Nate Silver but even he has said that it’s clear whales (likely Elon) are placing huge bets on election markets in order to swing numbers for Trump. There hasn’t been any major shift in polling this week yet the entire right wing claims Harris is losing. It’s very clear they want a picture that says Trump was predicted to win but lost due to fraud.

why would leftists accused anyone of not being able to cope about a "inevitable" red wave? :gucci: