• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden should go even harder on trump.
i've been saying this

if walz and kamala are afraid or unable to attack trump like needs to be done, let biden do it. he's almost completely useless otherwise

he should spend the next month calling trump a coward and sore loser, who wasn't man enough to come to his inauguration

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@MAKAVELI25

I don’t know if you have been paying attention, but Biden is already allowing Net and Yahoo to do as he pleases.

If Net and Yahoo goes to far, Biden just bytches about it behind closed doors as we are now learning in Woodward’s new book.

Well, I wonder what's fukking going on America why their hands are tied and got to playing nice.

8 million Jewish people that densely populate the swing states. It's like we got an election and I wonder why Net is refusing peace talks till after the Election.

I really wonder why is that... It seems like he wants an outcome that gives him the least amount of resistance to genocide and he's trying discourage a pretty sizeable chunk of voters from the only path to saving Palestine. Then, you got Russian bots trying to target progressive into not voting.

It's one thing to be airing rightful grievances at Biden, but you're letting yourself get played by Trump and his new best friend dictator, Net. That is exactly what's happening.

If every goal is by Republicans and their dictator friends is for you to not vote or vote third party. You really got to see through that.

I'm not happy with Harris as a not a real progressive choice for me. I make too much money, straight, and I don't make babies. However, this affect my daughter, my sister, nieces, and my wife. I got LGTBQ, Muslim, and other immigrants workers I also want to take of too and not lose. Ukraine sovereignty is also in the balance with one of Trump's BFF.

Politics aren't going to give you everything you want, but is 80% better than two bit con artist funded by Russia and Republicans with no coalition or executive power to help anyone.

The only real problem is that legislation going to be gridlock with Harris if she can't at least keep a tie in the Senate and win Congress. She made a bunch of big promises to the middle class and I know Mitch's goal is block every single one of them to get back to presidency in 2028.

I don't think we can going through a nothing presidency due to Republicans winning the Senate outright. If that's the reality... I would hope MAGA hits the death spiral, because I just don't see how Dems will keep the presidency other than Harris stepping down for another person to get a run at it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just going to keep saying it. Nobody wants to beat it across white women's faces that they are the problem demo. White men are lost that is just not going to happen ever. People see any tiny fraction of a minority especially the black male and both sets of hispanics and run the doomer scenarios.

meanwhile it's always white women. But, these white female reporters, these white little progressive youtubers and social influencers don't want to talk about their moms, sisters, sorority members, etc. that float under the radar just smiling along and saying "we're not going back" and then get in that booth and check the box for Trump.

This is what I was trying to say earlier breh @wire28

:francis:

Last edited:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps

I think United States need to take disaster insurance out of capitalism.

It doesn't work.

Something will have to give, it will most likely change to exclude wind and then the government can create a program for that similar to flood. Either way, it’s all going to be stupid expensive.

Hawaii just passed legislation for the state to create insurance polices for condo associations because their rates are wildly unstable and only a handful of companies offer coverages. I think this will be the first step to states carving out more options.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

Bouzy be on that bullshyt.

But fukk Cenk. That guy has been screaming the democrats lose at every turn even when they win stuff. Well this right here is what they should have done better. He's heres all the things the democrats aren't doing and why they are going to lose. Here's all the ways the democrats suck, but hey vote for them. Because he wants nothing more than to be able to get on camera after election day to beat his chest about how right he was. And should Kamala win, he'll just pivot to some bullshyt and start talking about how "progressives" saved her and all the things she needs to do if she wants to keep the momentum etc.

fukk outta here

:camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Barack is just tired of Trump as a human being

I like this overall but I'm tired of this emotional "you guys can't be ok with this right" tone. It's not 2016 brehs. We have now had an election (2016), a disastrous 4 year presidency, another election (2020), and nearly another one (2024) of this piece of shyt and guess what? It is VERY clear that 46% of the country is more than ok with Trump, and there's another percentage that won't vote for him but is more than fine with him winning to prove a point.

This is a turnout race. Everything should be focusing on that, instead of appealing to people who have had nearly a decade to determine Trump has no morals yet still (allegedly...) can't decide how they'll vote lol. The early numbers out of MI and PA suggest dems are doing their job so far but they can't let their foot off the brakes. They should be annihilating this dude right now on his hurricane response, calling out republicans who voted against FEMA, and nailing the Speaker Of The House who is CLEARLY being told by Trump not to reconvene congress.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Boozy be on that bullshyt.

But fukk Cenk. That guy has been screaming the democrats lose at every turn even when they win stuff. Well this right here is what they should have done better. He's heres all the things the democrats aren't doing and why they are going to lose. Here's all the ways the democrats suck, but hey vote for them. Because he wants nothing more than to be able to get on camera after election day to beat his chest about how right he was. And should Kamala win, he'll just pivot to some bullshyt and start talking about how "progressives" saved her and all the things she needs to do if she wants to keep the momentum etc.

fukk outta here

:camby:

That's why Ana and Him need to be fired into the Sun.

6aa0c87ae9e73ca3ec58f902584b4967.gif