WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Obama my guy but he does this shyt every 4 years and it disgusts me. No other demographic gets belittled and insulted like black men. We are the most progressive voters in the country, dems get at least 80% of us every election yet we constantly get hit with this weird "make sure Pookie and Ray Ray come out to vote" shyt by Obama and others.

The Philly numbers are public record, I posted them earlier today. There is no real indication that black men are the problem here - in fact there is no problem, the numbers look really good. There has to be a better way to fire up democrats and get people to the polls beyond scaremongering about black men being too lazy to vote.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Obama my guy but he does this shyt every 4 years and it disgusts me. No other demographic gets belittled and insulted like black men. We are the most progressive voters in the country, dems get at least 80% of us every election yet we constantly get hit with this weird "make sure Pookie and Ray Ray come out to vote" shyt by Obama and others.

The Philly numbers are public record, I posted them earlier today. There is no real indication that black men are the problem here - in fact there is no problem, the numbers look really good. There has to be a better way to fire up democrats and get people to the polls beyond scaremongering about black men being too lazy to vote.
But if you don't do the work. Then, Dems get blamed for sitting on their hands.

If Obama speaking can buy you 5000 or 500 votes in a swing state. You do it.