WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Obama my guy but he does this shyt every 4 years and it disgusts me. No other demographic gets belittled and insulted like black men. We are the most progressive voters in the country, dems get at least 80% of us every election yet we constantly get hit with this weird "make sure Pookie and Ray Ray come out to vote" shyt by Obama and others.

The Philly numbers are public record, I posted them earlier today. There is no real indication that black men are the problem here - in fact there is no problem, the numbers look really good. There has to be a better way to fire up democrats and get people to the polls beyond scaremongering about black men being too lazy to vote

I'm just going to keep saying it. Nobody wants to beat it across white women's faces that they are the problem demo. White men are lost that is just not going to happen ever. People see any tiny fraction of a minority especially the black male and both sets of hispanics and run the doomer scenarios.

meanwhile it's always white women. But, these white female reporters, these white little progressive youtubers and social influencers don't want to talk about their moms, sisters, sorority members, etc. that float under the radar just smiling along and saying "we're not going back" and then get in that booth and check the box for Trump.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Israel choosing to drop 2000 pound bombs on refugee camps and children's hospitals and apartment buildings is what brought the death of 40,000 Palestinians. This sleight of hand where the blame is shifted to Hamas is an incredibly pernicious load-bearing wall of Israeli propaganda that only serves to indemnify them from any culpability for their own genocidal actions and choices.

Israel does deserve blame for the death of the Palestinians. It is an increasingly a rogue state and continues to violate international human rights law by expanding settlements (strategically trying to prevent the creation of a two state solution), maintaining an apartheid regime, and also breaking longstanding diplomatic traditions evidenced perfectly by the killing of Iranian officials at the Iranian Consulate in Syria.

But just as unserious as the people who refuse to assign any blame to Israel, are the clowns, such as yourself, who go out of their way not to assign any blame to Hamas. Anyone familiar with Yahya Sinwar can tell you that he is equally indifferent to Palestinian lives as he is to Israeli lives, and is ok with letting Palestinian people die and suffer in order to achieve his objectives. Hamas are a terrorist group, not heroes, and whether or not their is any legitimacy to their claims based on the apartheid regime maintained by Israel, that does not justify them murdering innocent civilians.

Hamas are not the good guys. Hamas are terrorists who do not care what type of damage is inflicted upon innocent Palestinians based on their actions.
October 7th was a reaction to the Israeli occupation and apartheid of Palestine, a moral stain that has enjoyed bipartisan support and consensus from Biden to Trump to Obama to Bush and back and back. The Biden Administration's push to normalize relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia in particular was the immediate proximate cause of the October 7th attack, and the Administration's continued military and political support of Israel in the face of their orgy of genocidal violence gave them the green light to continue the slaughter.
You are not entirely incorrect, but Hamas also knew that their actions would result in the mass slaughter of their civilians. Again, Yahya Sinwar does not care how many Palestinian civilians need to be killed in order to achieve his objectives. Your entire posts is an attempt to absolve Hamas of any responsibility for the devastation that they knew would result from their actions.

This is not to say Trump would have been better. In fact, he probably would have been worse. But we don't live in that hypothetical timeline, we live in this one. And in this one, Biden has Palestinian blood on his hands.

You are correct, Biden does have Palestinian blood on his hands and he deserves to be criticized for it. His Israel policy has arguably been the worst part of his administration.
Has @Robbie3000 or anyone in this thread ever said Trump would be better on this issue, or are you just punching at ghosts?

40,000 Palestinians died in one administration and not the other.

Your fear mongering is as empty as your brains.

This is your boy's attempt to imply that saying Trump would be better on this issue is "fear mongering", as if anyone who doesn't pay attention to Trump's rhetoric does not know that he would, in fact, be much worse and indifferent to the well-being of Palestinians than either a Biden or Harris Administration.

This question is actually better directed towards you and the people trying to whitewash the active, real genocide taking place right now by playing hypotheticals to exculpate your political faves.

You are attempting to paint with a broad brush when I have criticized Biden for his policy towards Israel on this site numerous times.

Again, if you are willing to risk a Trump Presidency, you are a virtue signaling fool who cares more about lecturing others than the well being of the Palestinians. Those of us who actually care about Palestinians know that the outcomes for them under Biden/Harris will not be perfect, but they will be BETTER because:

1.) Biden and Harris are not indecent people
2.) The Biden/Harris coalition will actually be responsive to pleas for Palestinians,

Whereas, under Trump, life for Palestinians will be worse because:

1.) He is a racist Islamophobe (2.) He will not have to worry about a third term (either because he is attempting to end democracy or he is term-limited), and (3.) the MAGA base does not give a fukk about Palestinians and will not push him to try to mitigate their pain.

If you actually cared about Palestinians, one of your top objectives should be making sure that Trump never gets anywhere near the levers of power again. But you seem less concerned with that than lecturing others and virtue signaling about how Pro Palestinian you are.

You. Are. Not. Serious. People.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MAKAVELI25

I don’t know if you have been paying attention, but Biden is already allowing Net and Yahoo to do as he pleases.

If Net and Yahoo goes to far, Biden just bytches about it behind closed doors as we are now learning in Woodward’s new book.

So please, cut the shyt.

As a voter, I’m hoping that Kamala’s heritage will lead her to putting a leash on a mad dog, but I’m not holding my breath.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
@MAKAVELI25

I don’t know if you have been paying attention, but Biden is already allowing Net and Yahoo to do as he pleases.

If Net and Yahoo goes to far, Biden just bytches about it behind closed doors as we are now learning in Woodward’s new book.

So please, cut the shyt.

As a voter, I’m hoping that Kamala’s heritage will lead her to putting a leash on a mad dog, but I’m not holding my breath.

Listen, I am with you on how badly Biden has handled this whole issue. The way the US views Israel period is ridiculous and based on an antiquated view of a country that does not exist any more.

The idea that we are giving weapons to any country, in violation of our own laws, is an abomination
The idea that Anthony Blinken is ignoring the input of US Agencies that Israel is violating human rights laws is an abomination.
The idea that in one of the first commemorations of October 7 (I don't quite remember when), Biden expressed sympathy for Israel but not for Palestinians, is an abomination.

I agree with you on most of this.

But I also would rather Palestinians experience less harm than more, because I am less interested in being morally superior than I am in what happens to ACTUAL Palestinians in the ACTUAL world.

RFK will not be President. Cornel West will not be President. Jill Stein will not be President.

The President will either be Trump or Kamala Harris, and we all know under whom more Palestinians will suffer.

So make your choice and live with that. As long as you can live with it, good on you.