WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That Hurricaine conspiracy theories......I think this might be the inflection point of the dumbest society has ever been. And the beginning of a new standard going forwards of what the world looks like. but as far as 'blame', it's not even the people, it's social media.

The person who posted it, probably meant it as a throwaway line in a long ass thread, but sometime this year, someone said: social media was a mistake.
and that single line has stayed with me for months now. Can anyone point to a real track record for good social media has done? on a macro level - not it let's someone stay in touch with their family in another country or whatever

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bouzy be on that bullshyt.

But fukk Cenk. That guy has been screaming the democrats lose at every turn even when they win stuff. Well this right here is what they should have done better. He's heres all the things the democrats aren't doing and why they are going to lose. Here's all the ways the democrats suck, but hey vote for them. Because he wants nothing more than to be able to get on camera after election day to beat his chest about how right he was. And should Kamala win, he'll just pivot to some bullshyt and start talking about how "progressives" saved her and all the things she needs to do if she wants to keep the momentum etc.

fukk outta here

:camby:
Well you just spoiled the plot in higher learning for the couple of months immediately after Kamala wins.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes because it's the right thing to do. The thing about sabotage is that when it works (ie republicans shytcanning FEMA money) you should try to reverse it when possible.
i hear that, but i'd rather watch republicans beg

let them come to Biden, with tears in their eyes, saying "sir, can you please sign off on more relief, sir". like nobody's ever seen

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden literally went on live TV and spread atrocity propaganda against the Palestinians while accused them of lying about their dead as he greenlit massive weapons transfers to the people who are committing genocide against them
oh yeah? what had the Palestinians done the week before that, you dishonest clown?

and what does the prime minister/king/chairman of your country do about israel?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i hear that, but i'd rather watch republicans beg

let them come to Biden, with tears in their eyes, saying "sir, can you please sign off on more relief, sir"
:russ:

I get it. And lord knows after seeing DeSantis today trying to act like he's in charge of everything....yea I get what you're saying. If they don't want help, or want to pretend like they can handle billions in damages by all means go ahead. But DeSantis already requested and accepted FEMA help, regardless of what he is saying right now.

My barber was talking about the Sandy hurricane and how Christie handled that shyt, VS how republicans handle this now. I don't remember a single republican in New Jersey talking shyt about Obama because they understood the situation. DeSantis can talk shyt all he wants but come January if Harris wins, that's who he's gonna be talking to about further assistance. But before we get there....I still think it's good to ensure there are no concerns about money or resources. Three states got hit by this shyt. But this isn't rocket science. It will take time but we're more than capable of getting this shyt fixed.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That Hurricaine conspiracy theories......I think this might be the inflection point of the dumbest society has ever been. And the beginning of a new standard going forwards of what the world looks like. but as far as 'blame', it's not even the people, it's social media.

The person who posted it, probably meant it as a throwaway line in a long ass thread, but sometime this year, someone said: social media was a mistake.
and that single line has stayed with me for months now. Can anyone point to a real track record for good social media has done? on a macro level - not it let's someone stay in touch with their family in another country or whatever

This is what Elon, Zuck, etc want: complete monetization of misinformation, fake news, and bullshyt via algorithms. To the point people don't know what's true and you can create enough mass apathy or confusion to get someone like Trump in office. For this to work you need a Hillary-type candidate against Trump, and the closest they were going to get was 2024 Biden. I truly believe Kamala entering threw a wrench in many anti-dem/Biden plans and they've struggled to hurt her. Honestly she's hurt herself more than they've hurt her, so far.

If Harris wins, there has to be a clear agenda to shytcan Elon. It has to start with removing all government subsidies from SpaceX. I'd love to see the US government seize Starlink but I doubt that will happen. Twitter is a financial disaster for him but he's clearly willing to hold it to keep harming political/racial/gender/etc discourse in this country. That being said, SpaceX imploding without fed money and Tesla's troubles could force him to sell Twitter.