WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
40,000 Palestinians died in one administration and not the other.

Your fear mongering is as empty as your brains.

I said Muslim not Palestinians but I'm sure an enormous amount of land was annexed and Palestinians were killed with impunity under Trump.

You're literally twism tier fried at this point man get your shyt together.

Btw did Kenya deserve the DusitD2 complex attack because Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem?

How am I fear mongering? Do you not remember the Muslim ban? Do you not realize how many people were fukked over by Trump fcking up immigration? Do you just not care?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We at the point where people are beginning to vote, requesting ballots, etc. I don't see a need for Polls watching since there is no further debates as we on cruise control to the election.

Lets just put Cenk and Ana into a rocket and fire them into the Sun.
I honestly haven't heard from them in a hot minute since the VP debate.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
40,000 Palestinians died in one administration and not the other.

Your fear mongering is as empty as your brains.

Establish the causal link between Biden being President and the Hamas attack on Israel. Can you do that? Because that is what brought about the death of 40,000 Palestinians.

Do you think Trump would stop supplying weapons to Israel? Do you think he wouldn't be covering for them at the UN? Do you think he gives a fukk about Palestinian lives?

We're talking about the same guy who moved the embassy to Jerusalem, signed the Muslim ban, uses "Palestinian" as a slur, and is threatening to refuse Palestinian refugees if he becomes President.

NONE OF YOU ACTUALLY THINK TRUMP WOULD BE BETTER ON THIS ISSUE. None of you believe that, and yet we are indulging in these stupid debates as if we all don't know life would get worse for the Palestinians under him.

Do you all actually care about outcomes for the Palestinians or are you all more interested in virtue signaling?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said Muslim not Palestinians but I'm sure an enormous amount of land was annexed and Palestinians were killed with impunity under Trump.

You're literally twism tier fried at this point man get your shyt together.

Btw did Kenya deserve the DusitD2 complex attack because Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem?

How am I fear mongering? Do you not remember the Muslim ban? Do you not realize how many people were fukked over by Trump fcking up immigration? Do you just not care?

You ain’t gone tootsie slide your way out of riding for Europeans colonialists currently overseeing a violent apartheid regime.

No matter how much you fear monger.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Establish the causal link between Biden being President and the Hamas attack on Israel. Can you do that? Because that is what brought about the death of 40,000 Palestinians.

Do you think Trump would stop supplying weapons to Israel? Do you think he wouldn't be covering for them at the UN? Do you think he gives a fukk about Palestinian lives?

We're talking about the same guy who moved the embassy to Jerusalem, signed the Muslim ban, uses "Palestinian" as a slur, and is threatening to refuse Palestinian refugees if he becomes President.

NONE OF YOU ACTUALLY THINK TRUMP WOULD BE BETTER ON THIS ISSUE. None of you believe that, and yet we are indulging in these stupid debates as if we all don't know life would get worse for the Palestinians under him.

Do you all actually care about outcomes for the Palestinians or are you all more interested in virtue signaling?
none of them care about Palestine at all. they aren't serious people. they're mad that progressives keep losing/remain irrelevant in general elections

and for the record, that 40,000 number is not only fake, but contains thousands of Hamas terrorists and enemy soldiers :dead: