WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're also talking about a different time. Obama won Indiana and Iowa in 08.Is there a Democrat alive that you think could win those in a Presidential?

It's not fair to compare candidates to Bill Clinton or Obama, those are once in a lifetime candidates.
I have a feeling a few in here think Bernie could appeal to the economic anxieties of our friends in states like Iowa and Indiana in the year 2024 of our lord @Jesus H. Christ :mjgrin:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I don't know if this has been posted already, but anyway, you can't tell me they're not doing this on purpose. They constantly repeat his lies in their headlines, refuse to actually hold him accountable by pressing him on those lies, and instead shift the focus to Harris, as if she is the one responsible for them.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

:mjlol: this should be good

Republicans either fail to do this, or they have to write a bill that has to go through the Senate and Biden, which means a bunch of concessions

Her district was hit directly now she wants funding after voting against it.

im not you

All Star
Daps
I have a feeling a few in here think Bernie could appeal to the economic anxieties of our friends in states like Iowa and Indiana in the year 2024 of our lord @Jesus H. Christ :mjgrin:
i dont understand why people think bernie wouldnt get the commie label hung around his neck worse than kamala has it now

these dusty cacs dont understand theyre actively harming themselves