WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, white women are not reliable. There’s not enough of them that’s going to vote against their Republican/MAGA voting husbands. They doing all this virtue signaling online to get likes on TikTok but it’s not showing up in the polls. If Trump is primarily winning over white men and only a handful of minorities while Kamala is winning over white women and a majority of minorities then it should be a landslide. Ergo, somebody is lying. I hope I’m wrong though :yeshrug:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
At the end of the day, white women are not reliable. There’s not enough of them that’s going to vote against their Republican/MAGA voting husbands. They doing all this virtue signaling online to get likes on TikTok but it’s not showing up in the polls. If Trump is primarily winning over white men and only a handful of minorities while Kamala is winning over white women and a majority of minorities then it should be a landslide. Ergo, somebody is lying. I hope I’m wrong though :yeshrug:
Major political races since Roe point towards you being wrong. So I hope we can pull receipts on you come Election Day too :mjgrin:

@BigMoneyGrip we got another one to add to the list :mjgrin:

Daps
I can’t for the life of me imagine why the media would want a close race and push the narrative that things are worsening for Kamala to drum up engagement and drama :mindblown:

Keeping in mind everyone said the race was going to be tight. Literally nothing is changing from expectations. The pearl clutchers I guess expected Kamala to get 60% of the vote.
That month after she got the nominee and it was Trump mistake after Trump mistake gave us breathing room we haven't had since Biden won in 2020 and the Blue wave in 2018. Being dragged to reality from Cloud 9 is a motherfukker

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The Democratic Party base is nowhere near as united as it was under Obama :laff:.

You have major labor unions not endorsing and Obama was the anti-war candidate. I’m not even saying she won’t win but you guys need to stop lying to the kids on here. Kamala is basically trying to put together the Biden collation which got him a razor thin victory. It’s not an illegitimate strategy but it’s one that has less upside than Obama’s strategy.
Presidential?

You're also talking about a different time. Obama won Indiana and Iowa in 08.Is there a Democrat alive that you think could win those in a Presidential?

It's not fair to compare candidates to Bill Clinton or Obama, those are once in a lifetime candidates.

Last edited: