[10/12/24] AEW Presents WrestleDream: Danielson/Moxley, Ospreay/Ricochet/Takeshyta and more!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I've got a weird feeling about this Danielson/Mox thing. Iono.

Yep, the show is in Washington. He's due to retire/go for surgery. Mox is going to do the deed.

But why aren't they playing up the jeopardy of his retirement when they talk about the main event?

That was ALL we heard up to All In - if they're giving him a home retirement why aren't they selling it more as Bryan Danielson's last stand rather than focusing on Mox's return and the BCC implications when they could be getting Bryan's family involved again and getting everyone ready for the loss?

Heavy chance they've just forgotten because they're all excited about murder but something in my bones telling me it drags on past this somehow.. :yeshrug:
Well he’s not retiring for good.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've got a weird feeling about this Danielson/Mox thing. Iono.

Yep, the show is in Washington. He's due to retire/go for surgery. Mox is going to do the deed.

But why aren't they playing up the jeopardy of his retirement when they talk about the main event?

That was ALL we heard up to All In - if they're giving him a home retirement why aren't they selling it more as Bryan Danielson's last stand rather than focusing on Mox's return and the BCC implications when they could be getting Bryan's family involved again and getting everyone ready for the loss?

Heavy chance they've just forgotten because they're all excited about murder but something in my bones telling me it drags on past this somehow.. :yeshrug:
You can't really be hying up retirement matches every PPV I think. And even though AEW has been very inconsistent about how they present it on TV, the truth is that after All In Danielson himself admitted he'll just retire as a full time wrestler once he losses the belt.

I also don't think the Mox feud is over after WrestleDream but my guess is that Mox kills Danielson in Tacoma and whenever Dragon comes back in 2025, his first PPV match will be against Mox in a grudge match. By the time that happens they wont have to worry about the World title as someone else will be champion.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's my belief that Mox kills Danielson (Danielson goes to get his surgery) and Darby beats Mox to win his first world title.

To me.. that's how this has been booked but that obviously doesn't mean it will play out that way.

I think Mox is going to be a transitional champion.

One could certainly argue why not just have Darby beat Bryan but that's another story, I know @Jmare007 said that and I don't disagree with it