[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The 2 back spots onto the cinder blocks and the unprotected chairshot were more dangerous than the syringe. I think the outrage is more so the association of syringes (ala lighttubes, staplers, skewers, etc.) with backyard/ultraviolent/indyriffic wrestling than the danger level.

I really think the chair was gimmicked to break away though

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
People need to grow some balls and watch more horror movies. Not that sanitized PG-13 bullshyt that the big studios put out, but the real stuff. The stuff that makes you go “what the fukk?” The type of stuff that makes you want to keep the lights on when you go to bed and double check all the windows and doors are locked when night falls. The type of stuff that makes you not want to go out at night. The stuff that makes you go “what the fukk was that noise” when you’re in an old house and it makes random noises because it’s old.
I don’t know what a horror film will do to make people become less bytchy, but this was funny. :skip:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
It was. Non-gimmick steel chairs don’t see the seat portion of it swing around that easily as can be seen on fan shot footage of it. And they shave them down too so they are as thin as cookie sheets.

People have forgotten how to think I swear. We watched Mick Foley take 11 unprotected Rocky home-run swings to the dome with the same chair and even that didn't give way and end up round his neck.

It'd be a lottery win to do it on the first swing if the chair wasn't ready to go. That chair was a cat flap.

As nuts as people think TK is, I think they're doing a pretty good job of maximising outrage for minimal effort with a lot of these spots.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
People have forgotten how to think I swear. We watched Mick Foley take 11 unprotected Rocky home-run swings to the dome with the same chair and even that didn't give way and end up round his neck.

It'd be a lottery win to do it on the first swing if the chair wasn't ready to go. That chair was a cat flap.

As nuts as people think TK is, I think they're doing a pretty good job of maximising outrage for minimal effort with a lot of these spots.
Pearl clutches act like these people aren’t glorified, trained stunt actors.

If these pearl clutchers treated movies like they do wrestling they’d lose their god damn minds over action movies.