[10/2/24] AEW 5th Anniversary Dynamite + [10/4/24] Rampage Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I guess they can put it as a stardom title. Wiki has three women under njpw.

Mayu who is the iwgp women's champ, Mercedes as strong champ, and Willow. They don't have any women that makes having the belt worth it. And not like Mercedes wrestles in Japan or the title defended often. They should just get rid of it unless stardom can take over.

I know @OneDeep the expert on their promotion so maybe he knows more or has a better idea.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
NJ Strong was supposed to expand the organization out here, but COVID fukked things up and now NJ itself is dull. Not only that, but Mone getting injured fukked up NJ plans. Eventually the belts are gonna be unified.

I’m wondering if Toni wins the Stardom belt and feuds with Mone, maybe getting the unification match in The future.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I guess they can put it as a stardom title. Wiki has three women under njpw.

Mayu who is the iwgp women's champ, Mercedes as strong champ, and Willow. They don't have any women that makes having the belt worth it. And not like Mercedes wrestles in Japan or the title defended often. They should just get rid of it unless stardom can take over.

I know @OneDeep the expert on their promotion so maybe he knows more or has a better idea.
The NJPW Women’s Strong title is not a Stardon Championship though they had women from Stardom wrestle for it it’s not a belt recognized by Stardom

The IWGP Women’s Championship is a Stardom Championship

New Japan created the Women’s Strong belt because they wanted Mercedes to be the face of their women’s division in America