[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The pearl clutching has gone too far, imo :manny:

The spots I saw questioned weren't all that dangerous... the syringe looks wild, reminded me of when Randy Orton took the screwdriver to Hardy's ear but it doesn't really do any real damage to the person and the chair shot looked like it was gimmicked to breakaway

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The spots I saw questioned weren't all that dangerous... the syringe looks wild, reminded me of when Randy Orton took the screwdriver to Hardy's ear but it doesn't really do any real damage to the person and the chair shot looked like it was gimmicked to breakaway
It 100% was. The fact people bought it justified doing the spot. You are supposed to go :damn: :picard: at that shyt, same as Mox using the plastic bag on Danielson.

I don't buy for a second that anyone doing the "this is too far" argument will stop watching AEW (or watch less than what they were already doing). If anything, I could see a small group that doesn't watch and has just followed what some people said on Twitter, checking the product for a couple of shows

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It 100% was. The fact people bought it justified doing the spot. You are supposed to go :damn: :picard: at that shyt, same as Mox using the plastic bag on Danielson.

I don't buy for a second that anyone doing the "this is too far" argument will stop watching AEW (or watch less than what they were already doing). If anything, I could see a small group that doesn't watch and has just followed what some people said on Twitter, checking the product for a couple of shows

The wide shot was a great piece of production for a couple reasons for me

A) It allowed people to hear the spot more than see the spot and show more of the crowd's reaction

B) It hid some of the impact in case the gimmicked chair didn't look that great

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

NGL the heel/face tunnels concept is too much of breaking the 4th wall for me :beli: but it is what it is and I appreciated Hangman showing hesitation, for character development purposes.

Perry did the best Busaiku Knee bumps I’ve ever seen.
I commended his selling last night but AEW immediately replayed it in slo-mo - he’s just so little that the force from :bryan: THREW his ass across the ring :pachaha:

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
And we've seen fukked up shyt before, last night was not some ground breaking stuff, it was just presented in a way we haven't seen in a long ass time (or ever in a major U.S promotion). The pearl clutching has gone too far, imo :manny:
IMO the unprotected chairshot (if chair wasn’t gimmicked) was more :picard: than the syringe knowing the long-term effects

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Willow with the long braids:noah::noah::noah:

Yeah, that shyt had me :heh:

How you just gonna bring out a medical bag and not have the stretcher nearby? :stopitslime:
What makes it funnier is that to the right of the face tunnel was the stretcher just chillin:russ::russ:
:blessed: this L yall bout to take today #leviszzn
Oh word:sas1:
How'd that pick 6 feel for you#leviszzn :sas2:

I'm rewatching the Osprey v. Pac match GOT MOTHERfukkING DAMNIT THIS WAS GOATED:damn::damn::damn:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
The wide shot was a great piece of production for a couple reasons for me

A) It allowed people to hear the spot more than see the spot and show more of the crowd's reaction

B) It hid some of the impact in case the gimmicked chair didn't look that great
The cut left just enough to your own imagination about what just happened - your brain immediately filled in a clip from Royal Rumble '99 and hit the :damn:
When in reality Swerve went through a catflap at high speed and made a loud fukkin noise doing it.

I'm kind of amazed it's the syringe (it's so sharp I bet it barely even hurt) and the chair shot that has marks clutching pearls when the cinderblock spots are RIGHT THERE and I don't know if anyone's got anything to defend them with other than "at least they don't do this shyt every week".:sadbron:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I understand being uncomfortable with some of the shyt we saw last night but I'm OK with feeling like that watching TV, and wrestling doesn't escape that. And we've seen fukked up shyt before, last night was not some ground breaking stuff, it was just presented in a way we haven't seen in a long ass time (or ever in a major U.S promotion). The pearl clutching has gone too far, imo :manny:
Fighting isn’t supposed to be comfortable