Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Now these divesters and bedbucks give them more and more ammo.
def, really neither cancel each other out. So me saying what I said doesnt mean im ruling them out. Infact they are like elements made to form a compound

but cacs been running with the "everyone wants us" since we were free.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I’m not talking about the immigrants
They are immigrants fukk do you mean that’s literally the entire make up of all the black peoples in uk, the only difference is that their are 4-5 generations deep while the ones in the USA are only 2-3

if you think I’m lying you can make a thread on this or go ask the uk posters on here.

I’ve said in multiple threads before the only difference between a Nonfba from nyc and a black British person is the accent. Most nyc folks have family over there and Vice versa

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No shyt. Not the point. The point is White supremacist culture pointing out/clowning divesters(which I have nothing against because they can HYOO) BUT then generalizing ALL Black women as being thirsty for White meat is when we run into issues. Him being a racist actually makes this worse. Anyone can see how embarrassing this shyt is.
I tried searching and couldn't find any "divest" rhetoric from that particular person. It seems like you're assuming things to keep your narrative from breaking. And to rationalize the kind of racist treatment she's receiving.

She doesn't even seem to be that kind of person going by what she writes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/karen-attiah/

This is how I see things:

I don't care about personal relationships. I understand how some of you see a disconnect there between her views on white supremacy and her interracial relationships "thirsting." I don't see that having any overall influence on what she said re: the Karen "insult." She's right. It's not a slur. I just don't like how racism is seemingly accepted on here if it's against a "bedwench" or "bedbuck." People laughing along with the racist crap and questioning whether she received that message in the first place? Nah.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Also if a women is on some pro black shyt, but all she does is complain about white women that is a big red flag
lol this lowkey might be true for some, because chicks like this that seem cool soon follow with anti-BM rhetoric and with a swirler past.

its like the septum rings, you just know what comes with her just going off that one detail.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I tried searching and couldn't find any "divest" rhetoric from that particular person. It seems like you're assuming things to keep your narrative from breaking. And to rationalize that kind of racist treatment she's receiving.

She doesn't even seem to be that kind of person going by what she writes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/karen-attiah/

This is how I see things:

I don't care about personal relationships. I understand how some of you see a disconnect there between her views on white supremacy and her interracial relationships "thirsting." I don't see that having any overall influence on what she said re: the Karen "insult." She's right. It's not a slur. I just don't like how racism is seemingly accepted on here if it's against a "bedwench" or "bedbuck." People laughing along with the racist crap and questioning whether she received that message in the first place? Nah.
I'm not caping for swirlers who pretends they hate White men but secretly lusts after them. But continue.
EbrXp-jXgAIA1lv

Aro

Pro
Daps
Damn, her timing is awful. I thought she was smart enough to know not to post some dumb shyt like that especially when considering her earlier tweets. Funny thing is she dates nothing but white dudes and had pictures on her ig until she deleted them. Guess she was testing the waters to see if it was alright to go public again.

Last edited:

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
Come on. Racists don't need any extra ammo. Or any ammo at all.
IMO I think no matter how little or big the IR craving pop is. Cacs are always gonna think everyone wants them

despite how much evidence be out here of white bytches doin the chase on BM or WM who be out here trickin on black chicks. Cacs are gonna always lie to themselves that everyone wants them.

they been telling themselves this since 1800s .

its def partly c00nish swirlers fault. But part of it is cacs being cacs and being delusional.
precisely,

even when bblack people are minding their own business a white person will make it about them.

blaming a black person for the racism they receive for their personal decision only muddies and disregards the entire nature of what racism is. white people dont need a reason to be racist lol

I'm not caping for swirlers who pretends they hate White men but secretly lusts after them. But continue.

no one asked yall to cape for anyone though. what imaginary marvel timeline are yall dudes fighting in? no one here would no about this shyt if yall didnt post it :mjlol:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I just don't like how racism is seemingly accepted on here if it's against a "bedwench" or "bedbuck." People laughing along with the racist crap and questioning whether she received that message in the first place? Nah.
They do it to themselves. You throw that ball out there you have no one to blame when someone picks it up and runs with it.