Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I tried searching and couldn't find any "divest" rhetoric from that particular person. It seems like you're assuming things to keep your narrative from breaking. And to rationalize that kind of racist treatment she's receiving.

She doesn't even seem to be that kind of person going by what she writes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/people/karen-attiah/

This is how I see things:

I don't care about personal relationships. I understand how some of you see a disconnect there between her views on white supremacy and her interracial relationships "thirsting." I don't see that having any overall influence on what she said re: the Karen "insult." She's right. It's not a slur. I just don't like how racism is seemingly accepted on here if it's against a "bedwench" or "bedbuck." People laughing along with the racist crap and questioning whether she received that message in the first place? Nah.
you remember when trump first got elected and all those trump voters came out crying because they didnt think he would turn on them?

we made fun of them. as they should be ridiculed.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Sorry, but I don't agree with this.
Then you don't agree with cause & effect. Which, don't get me wrong, you're allowed to dismiss. There are people who get along in life just fine who disagree with the fact that 1+1=2. It's all good. Live your truth. It's the postmodern way.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
most of the women on here are lsa plants, weirdos, and swirlers

i wouldnt want them or most of the dudes on here representing black people
Hmmm I guess we see something different. You have been here longer than me. Maybe that accounts for it. The women that I see posting on a regular basis for the most part ride for and agree with Black men.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Also if a women is on some pro black shyt, but all she does is complain about white women that is a big red flag
This is the biggest tell. They never, EVER, criticize white men unless the white man does something universally indefensible. And even then the criticism is localized to that white man in particular. Never white men as a group

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Then you don't agree with cause & effect. Which, don't get me wrong, you're allowed to dismiss. There are people who get along in life just fine who disagree with the fact that 1+1=2. It's all good. Live your truth. It's the postmodern way.
People don't bring racism on themselves. Come on now.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Hmmm I guess we see something different. You have been here longer than me. Maybe that accounts for it. The women that I see posting on a regular basis for the most part ride for and agree with Black men.

Yes, it was extremely bad a bit ago, until initiative was taken to get them the hell out of here. They behave now because they'll get flamed quick, but every now and then they cant contain themselves. Also their "leaders" got banned for the most part.

people who remember ya?, lady simone, bwcrusader, whippedcream, etc... know what i mean

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yes, it was extremely bad a bit ago, until initiative was taken to get them the hell out of here. They behave now because they'll get flamed quick, but every now and then they cant contain themselves. Also their "leaders" got banned for the most part.

people who remember ya?, lady simone, bwcrusader, whippedcream, etc... know what i mean
I remember all of them. Which is why I find them trying to play innocent to be funny.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you remember when trump first got elected and all those trump voters came out crying because they didnt think he would turn on them?

we made fun of them. as they should be ridiculed.
They were ridiculed for being racist and stupid.

People on here are joining in with those racists to point and laugh at someone who's the subject of racist abuse. You don't see the difference?

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
They were ridiculed for being racist and stupid.

People on here are joining in with those racists to point and laugh at someone who's the subject of racist abuse. You don't see the difference?
black, mexican, and white trump voters were ridiculed for hyping up someone who doesnt give af about them

this woman is using her platform to hype up racist, murderous white men. Yes, she's facing racism...from the same people she's helping to boost the ego of.

no i dont see the difference. if you root for the enemy you are on the enemy side.