Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
but why even bring it up in the first place?

we all know that most black women prefer black men. why are black people even hanging out on white supremacist feeds//groups/hashtags?

cacs will be emboldened bc that is naturally what they do as cacs. even building a successful all black community will embolden cacs lol they naturally look for anything wrong with us. yall play the same shyt game.

most black women want black men, but yall make threads about the minority who like white
How about you try reading again instead of arguing just to argue because I know you Coli cats just like to do that:
No shyt. Not the point. The point is White supremacist culture pointing out/clowning divesters(which I have nothing against because they can HYOO) BUT then generalizing ALL Black women as being thirsty for White meat is when we run into issues. Him being a racist actually makes this worse. Anyone can see how embarrassing this shyt is.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
c00nish behavior gets called out daily. Male or female.
:hubie: I agree I’m just seeing a rise in general so I’m keeping count
Well tell black women on twitter to stop posting derogatory shyt on twitter about black men that gets thousands of likes and comments for the alt right to see if were suppose to be unified. Also tell them to stop calling us the white men of the race and how were white supremacist for not supporting translives.
:hubie:I’m not on Twitter. I post on here. I’m just keeping track of negative posts about Black women. That woman is dead wrong for those posts but I don’t get the high number of Black women bashing threads during a time when we need to be talking revolution.

Side note: I wish I saw more men using the women that post on the coli to represent Black women bc we be right there with you.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I’m just keeping track on the number of threads that are negative towards Black women in a day. I’ve been noticing a rise lately which is crazy to me since this is the time when we need to be unified
There’s a whole ass forum..
Dedicated to divestment and the destruction of black men:skip:
This obtuse ass posting has got to stop..
Brehs roast nikkas that hate on black women..
We continually take up for y’all..
But one voice demonizes us all:skip:
This is the hypocritical shyt I be talking about..
But carry on:dead:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:hubie: I agree I’m just seeing a rise in general so I’m keeping count

:hubie:I’m not on Twitter. I post on here. I’m just keeping track of negative posts about Black women. That woman is dead wrong for those posts but I don’t get the high number of Black women bashing threads during a time when we need to be talking revolution.

Side note: I wish I saw more men using the women that post on the coli to represent Black women bc we be right there with you.
What threads have been made bashing black women lately just curious?

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
There’s a whole ass forum..
Dedicated to divestment and the destruction of black men:skip:
This obtuse ass posting has got to stop..
Brehs roast nikkas that hate on black women..
We continually take up for y’all..
But one voice demonizes us all:skip:
This is the hypocritical shyt I be talking about..
But carry on:dead:
I don’t quite understand what you mean. I’m not trying to be obtuse. I’m simply counting the number of posts that are negative towards Black women. I never attributed them to a person or said Black women don’t get taken up for. I know that isn’t the truth. I don’t believe I said anything negative about Black men or women

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The biggest problem I have with interracial dating is, it's never, "I like this person, they just happen to be white".

It's always Negros going out of their way to latch on to whiteness.
Like @ZoeGod said Black ppl make interracial dating from an ant hill to a giant mountain.