Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK?

THIS HAS BEEN KNOWN SINCE SHE ENTERED THE PUBLIC SPOTLIGHT.
:devil:
:evil:

She's half and half.

Candace Owens said:
This is a picture of me and my grandfather. He is my best friend and life mentor. My granddad grew up on a sharecropping farm in the segregated south. His first job was laying out tobacco to dry in an attic, when he was 5 years old, each day, before the crack of dawn.
Growing up, the KKK would come around and shoot bullets into his home at night. Today, he proudly tells me that “[his] daddy used to shoot back at them boys”. I was blessed and fortunate to have been raised in my grandfathers home in my youth.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I grew up around in the sticks. nikkas was running 4.4 to pawgs and running 4.4 away from sisters if it wasn't for some p*ssy. Just keeping it 100%. Your experiences might be different but even the baddest sistas at my school went to the prom with their homegirls. I remember asking my youngest sisters why all of her male friends ain't taking their female friends to prom, she said they all taking pawgs to the prom :dead: My sister is cute, her best friend looks like a Tyra Banks, her other friend looks like Rihanna and they went together as a crew alone. :dead: The brehs I got to know overtime who I knew liked sistas because took my model ex to the house and they almost went blind like how can someone be so fine were all pawgin. D1 athletes and the whole 9.

"I don’t think y’all really deep how bad the hatred for black girls was when we were growing up. You literally could see a cute guy OF YOUR OWN RACE and have to think, “I hope he likes black girls” that is not normal for any other group.

80% of the black girls at my high school didn’t have a prom date. Yes I went to predominantly white high school in Pennsylvania outside of Philly. I don’t expect white guys to ask me out but nikkaS? Yes. Black girls never got carnations, taken out on dates, or even asked out

Some of y’all need to stfu about we just didn’t live in the right places. How can thousands of black girls feel the same way and studies prove what we are saying. Were we supposed to move our whole families to where black men liked black girls? Like wtf. Y’all don’t make sense."

Honestly, my generation was the 1st to PAWG but the generations after taking that shyt to new levels while sistas get left in the woods. So when I see these young broads say it, I see their point my nikka. I don't know why we get so mad about it. If women was constantly cheating on us, sucking our nikkas dikks like every relationship, nan nikka would date women again. They would rather pay, get a nut and move on.

We all want cooperation from the opposite sex, especially from our race.

I know ya'll will think it's corny but watch grown-ish. They got an episode where cute Black girls were taking mad Ls on the dating scene. No dates and all. Even the nikka in their crew was pulling exotics like it's an European car show
I would’ve taken those sisters to the prom. Hell, point them out to me. Where do they live? Let me exchange numbers with them.

:ehh:

Model-esque black women who aren’t being asked out by black men? Point them in my direction breh. I’m sure there are many black men on the coli who would love to date them.

:mjgrin:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I would’ve taken those sisters to the prom. Hell, point them out to me. Where do they live? Let me exchange numbers with them.

:ehh:

Model-esque black women who aren’t being asked out by black men? Point them in my direction breh. I’m sure there are many black men on the coli who would love to date them.

:mjgrin:
They all got brehs now. You like 9 years late

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They all got brehs now. You like 9 years late
"I don’t think y’all really deep how bad the hatred for black girls was when we were growing up. You literally could see a cute guy OF YOUR OWN RACE and have to think, “I hope he likes black girls” that is not normal for any other group.

80% of the black girls at my high school didn’t have a prom date. Yes I went to predominantly white high school in Pennsylvania outside of Philly. I don’t expect white guys to ask me out but nikkaS? Yes. Black girls never got carnations, taken out on dates, or even asked out

Some of y’all need to stfu about we just didn’t live in the right places. How can thousands of black girls feel the same way and studies prove what we are saying. Were we supposed to move our whole families to where black men liked black girls? Like wtf. Y’all don’t make sense."

^^^^Where is this from?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

^^^^Where is this from?
reading comp my breh, please read this again but slowly and piece it together

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Funny how certain Black Women have used this as another +1 for Wyte Men.

"At least they defend their own women"

"They know how to stay on code, unlike Tyrone"

Calling a Black Woman an unattractive wannabe Wyte Woman, monkey, and all types of Ni**** will still somehow have them come out on top.

When all is said and done, Wyte Men will remain the apple of Karen's eyes.
You see it too. :wow: