Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
How about you try reading again instead of arguing just to argue because I know you Coli cats just like to do that:
1 small clarifying of a sentence vs. a whole thread, good job breh.

im just saying, the amount of content yall have just to be mad at other black people or rejoice at other black people taking an L after weeks of unifying protests is astounding

my twitter is stocks music and streetwear, sneaks, some art. im amazed at the stuff yall manage to find. if yall are who you say you are, its like yall exist in another reality where you choose and seek out your unhappiness :russ: thats all, peace

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
The biggest problem I have with interracial dating is, it's never, "I like this person, they just happen to be white".

It's always Negros going out of their way to latch on to whiteness.

Same. They straight up seek out a cac because they want a cac. They romanticize cacs, and gas them up. It's disgusting and embarrassing. :scust:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
1 small clarifying of a sentence vs. a whole thread, good job breh.

im just saying, the amount of content yall have just to be mad at other black people or rejoice at other black people taking an L is astounding

my twitter is stocks music and streetwear, sneaks, some art. im amazed at the stuff yall manage to find. if yall are who you say you are, its like yall exist in another reality where you choose and seek out your unhappiness :russ: thats all, peace

You clearly trying to dapfish for E-p*ssy by misinterpreting me and @Dynamite James when we never bashed Black women and myself(no sure about him) have dated Black women. But keep dapfishing for E-p*ssy when you haven't shown either of us bashing Black women in this thread lol. And negro I'm happy as fukk I been making bank during this quarantine. I just love it when c00ns get humiliated.

Edit: Coming from a person who has "BlackWomenStopDatingThugs" :mjlol:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
What threads have been made bashing black women lately just curious?
Today there is a thread about did Black women date brehs when they were younger which inevitably led to some folks posting about how Black women make horrible dating decisions. Yesterday there was a thread that implied Black women don’t allow anyone to criticize them. The threads themselves aren’t inherently bad but the conversation that spawns from them is negative overall (and yes, I give notice and praise to the brehs that were sticking up for Black women). I just feel like now isn’t the time for division.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Point is THEY make Black women look desperate for White meat same way bedbucks makes Black men look desperate for White p*ssy
IMO I think no matter how little or big the IR craving pop is. Cacs are always gonna think everyone wants them

despite how much evidence be out here of white bytches doin the chase on BM or WM who be out here trickin on black chicks. Cacs are gonna always lie to themselves that everyone wants them.

they been telling themselves this since 1800s .

its def partly c00nish swirlers fault. But part of it is cacs being cacs and being delusional.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Today there is a thread about did Black women date brehs when they were younger which inevitably led to some folks posting about how Black women make horrible dating decisions. Yesterday there was a thread that implied Black women don’t allow anyone to criticize them. The threads themselves aren’t inherently bad but the conversation that spawns from them is negative overall (and yes, I give notice and praise to the brehs that we’re sticking up for Black women). I just feel like now isn’t the time for division.
Tell that to lipstick Alley

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
IMO I think no matter how little or big the IR craving pop is. Cacs are always gonna think everyone wants them

despite how much evidence be out here of white bytches doin the chase on BM or WM who be out here trickin on black chicks. Cacs are gonna always lie to themselves that everyone wants them.

they been telling themselves this since 1800s .

its def partly c00nish swirlers fault. But part of it is cacs being cacs and being delusional.
Now these divesters and bedbucks give them more and more ammo.