Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
black, mexican, and white trump voters were ridiculed for hyping up someone who doesnt give af about them

this woman is using her platform to hype up racist, murderous white men. Yes, she's facing racism...from the same people she's helping to boost the ego of.

no i dont see the difference. if you root for the enemy you are on the enemy side.

THIS

I’ll never rush to defend a C00n ass, buck dancing, white man’s wh0re, Bedwench. They have to fend for themselves. Sorry, not sorry. If you worship or associate with white men beyond professional purposes, you’re on your own.

Saying white men are evil, supremacists, racist etc., but you keep pink dikk in your mouth? shytting in Black Men in the process?
:mjlol:

Hypocritical ass Wenches want it both ways. Don’t come crying to the Black Community or People of Color when it backfires. I don’t care what happens to Wenches. They’re not a part of the community to me.
:manny:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Breh, is there a science to these type of women always being African? I swear I thought yall nikkas were exaggerating a long-time back about this. Now I've seen way too many examples to goes against that idea. They stay embarrassing themselves on social media to hype up these Wyte Men in hopes that they'll get that love returned. shyt is very sad to see. Going at Wyte Women is not getting you any cool points at all.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Her bio has Nigerian and Ghanaian in it and has her Reparations Venmo in it...reminds me of the body snatchers on this forum talking down, infiltrating and deflecting from black Americans fight for reparations

Boy...the Africans on this forum are a trip. I can’t stand them. They actively form together and report any posts that critique the African community and their disdain for us ADOS. 90% of my experiences with Africans in my life have been unpleasant.
:yeshrug:

Let’s face it. Africans do not like American Blacks. Call me C00n or whatever, but I DO NOT fukk with the vast majority of Africans. Neither do I consider them my people.
:unimpressed:

I’ll hold this belief until they change.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
nikka, I been with the bullshyt :russ:

giphy.gif

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
How about you try reading again instead of arguing just to argue because I know you Coli cats just like to do that:

nikkas is being purposely obtuse lord, i can hear the cape flappin all the way over here. i mean, didn't we just post a brother taking the ULTIMATE L by having a fat white baby mama who was holding his biracial daughter while calling his mama a monkey among other racial insults right in front his damn house?!?! stupid nikka was more meek than mill too, mumbling about how that's messed up instead of snatching his daughter away from that cave beast, calling 12 and seeking to gain custody. he was a fakkit nikka and deserved to be put on blast

but this "let's be hands off with female c00ns" shyt is disgusting b. i flatly refuse to cape for nann one of them hoes. and nikkas got the nerve to say this place is exactly like mama matriarchal misandrist LSA.. pfft shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. with all the caping and bushing of threads when sistas catch a public L? no way

Daps
I’ve got love for my Africans but this is no longer just a coincidence with them and Caribbeans.
full

Same....love my Nigerian homies. Educated and very progressive but they get silent af on reparations. Like Bernie Sanders....they are ok with shyt that favors immigrants, students etc., but not ADOS.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
black, mexican, and white trump voters were ridiculed for hyping up someone who doesnt give af about them

this woman is using her platform to hype up racist, murderous white men. Yes, she's facing racism...from the same people she's helping to boost the ego of.

no i dont see the difference. if you root for the enemy you are on the enemy side.
The only way this dumb argument works is if you intentionally misrepresent her platform. And Trump's support.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
People don't bring racism on themselves. Come on now.
Who said anything like that? Let's stick to the subject at hand.

We're talking about a group of white boys on Twitter who, through a small yet loud percentage of black women's blatant dogwhistling for white validation, thinly veiled jealousy towards the white woman's position in the white man's society, and blatant denigration of those most apt to be in their corner, feel emboldened to treat them like the low self esteem losers their behavior marks them as, and flex their superiority complex in their faces, while the black men who are even in tune to this shyt choose not to come to the defense of the 'women' who show no pause or shame in shytting on them regardless, and are taking cathartic pleasure in seeing their shameless behavior blow up in their faces. You follow me? I know that was a long and convoluted sentence. Cause and effect.

If you want to play Hector the hoe protector and get into the business of:cape:for hoes that don't want to be:cape:, that's on you, live your truth. But don't be mad or confused that reasonable nikkas see the shyt for what it is, throwing good after bad.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
nikkas is being purposely obtuse lord, i can hear the cape flappin all the way over here. i mean, didn't we just post a brother taking the ULTIMATE L by having a fat white baby mama who was holding his biracial daughter while calling his mama a monkey among other racial insults right in front his damn house?!?! stupid nikka was more meek than mill too, mumbling about how that's messed up instead of snatching his daughter away from that cave beast, calling 12 and seeking to gain custody. he was a fakkit nikka and deserved to be put on blast

but this "let's be hands off with female c00ns" shyt is disgusting b. i flatly refuse to cape for nann one of them hoes. and nikkas got the nerve to say this place is exactly like mama matriarchal misandrist LSA.. pfft shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. with all the caping and bushing of threads when sistas catch a public L? no way
Trying to get some E-p*ssy by :cape: for women who will reject their asses for a White man.:mjlol: