Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
I’m just keeping track on the number of threads that are negative towards Black women in a day. I’ve been noticing a rise lately which is crazy to me since this is the time when we need to be unified
Well tell black women on twitter to stop posting derogatory shyt on twitter about black men that gets thousands of likes and comments for the alt right to see if were suppose to be unified. Also tell them to stop calling us the white men of the race and how were white supremacist for not supporting translives.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Now calling out bedwenches and bedbucks who constantly embarrass us means we "frustrated" :russ: @Dynamite James
Plus I never insulted the woman in the Op. I didn’t even call her a Bedwench. The tweets speak for themselves .so how are “Frustrated black men” being blamed? Lol

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Plus I never insulted the woman in the Op. I didn’t even call her a Bedwench. The tweets speak for themselves .so how are “Frustrated black men” being blamed? Lol
Neither did I. All we said that its very embarrassing and will embolden cacs.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Attiah.....what's her background?
full

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
Neither did I. All we said that its very embarrassing and will embolden cacs.
but why even bring it up in the first place?

we all know that most black women prefer black men. why are black people even hanging out on white supremacist feeds//groups/hashtags?

cacs will be emboldened bc that is naturally what they do as cacs. even building a successful all black community will embolden cacs lol they naturally look for anything wrong with us. yall play the same shyt game.

most black women want black men, but yall make threads about the minority who like white

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
but why even bring it up in the first place?

we all know that most black women prefer black men. why are black people even hanging out on white supremacist feeds//groups/hashtags?

cacs will be emboldened bc that is naturally what they do as cacs. even building a successful all black community will embolden cacs lol
She posted this on her social media!! It’s public.