Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Why would I care about divesters. I am not them. And what is the point of posting racist bullshyt on a black site?
Point is THEY make Black women look desperate for White meat same way bedbucks makes Black men look desperate for White p*ssy

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Got her w3nch wakeup call from the same cacs that she was lusting after

Not a single breh in those Twitter comments coming to defend her. Good to see most of us staying on code

:salute:

Goddamn :picard:

She praised white men, and this is how they rewarded her. Dumb broad thinking they're out of a fairy tale. These same men spread their evil, hate and violence throughout the earth. You hate to see it :hubie:

Racist cac still needs his jaw cracked for puffing out his chest anonymously like that off GP. I'm not gonna defend her ass. She wanted her cac, she got it :scust:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Got her w3nch wakeup call from the same cacs that she was lusting after

Not a single breh in those Twitter comments coming to defend her. Good to see most of us staying on code

:salute:

Why didn't she also screenshot the racist cacs username especially if he had his real pic?

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
Most black women do not prefer non-black men. And ALL whites believe that other races worship them.
Scott Greer is a racist. Why do so many people like to amplify these pieces of shyt on here?

A Daily Caller Editor Wrote for an ‘Alt-Right’ Website Using a Pseudonym

Scott Greer, an editor and columnist at the Caller, also wrote as “Michael McGregor” for Radix Journal, the publication associated with the “alt-right” figure Richard Spencer.

It's crazy to me that you're staff and doing this shyt. No wonder this section is crawling with those types.
it all extends to a common theme on the side of either races that unites: both are mad bc the women of their race do not want to fukk them and use anti-abortion/feminism/etc as talking points that really just trace back to sexual frustration

dudes on here really be on white supremacists communities/hashtags psy-opping themselves hand in fist with white boys just to hand a random black women that they want to use as a proxy for all balck women a digital L

hurt. most black women want to date black men at the end of the day but somehow dudes on here amplify the minority voice so much :mjlol:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Those crackers are just mad because she said something about white women, but she's stupid since this blew up in her face.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
I’m just keeping track on the number of threads that are negative towards Black women in a day. I’ve been noticing a rise lately which is crazy to me since this is the time when we need to be unified
glad im not the only one who sees this

a week off protests, multiple threads being made attacking black women, black gays, black organizations, etc. lots of content geared towards rallying frustrated black men towards an "opposition" being posted :unimpressed: