Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Scott Greer is a racist. Why do so many people like to amplify these pieces of shyt on here?

A Daily Caller Editor Wrote for an ‘Alt-Right’ Website Using a Pseudonym

Scott Greer, an editor and columnist at the Caller, also wrote as “Michael McGregor” for Radix Journal, the publication associated with the “alt-right” figure Richard Spencer.

It's crazy to me that you're staff and doing this shyt. No wonder this section is crawling with those types.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Uk nikkas have that moorish blood

After ados they probably ride the hardest
Uk black peoples are just Africans and Caribbean’s you think cuz they not Talking in patois or pidgin that makes them any different :mjlol:
This is why I tell y’all to cop a passport and travel :snoop:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Scott Greer is a racist. Why do so many people like to amplify these pieces of shyt on here?

A Daily Caller Editor Wrote for an ‘Alt-Right’ Website Using a Pseudonym

Scott Greer, an editor and columnist at the Caller, also wrote as “Michael McGregor” for Radix Journal, the publication associated with the “alt-right” figure Richard Spencer.
No shyt. Not the point. The point is White supremacist culture pointing out/clowning divesters(which I have nothing against because they can HYOO) BUT then generalizing ALL Black women as being thirsty for White meat is when we run into issues. Him being a racist actually makes this worse. Anyone can see how embarrassing this shyt is.