Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
This some c00n ass shyt breh. How many Africans do you even know? You probably know one or two and putting a hex on everyone else.

I literally get reported from a specific group on here everyday, even on days I don't posts just because these nikkas don't like my opinion. Literally every day. I've even had them threaten me numerous times and not just to no fights, that's minor to me but real shyt threats, had offline group discussions about me and you worried because a couple of nikkas who I don't even know reported your c00n ass? Really nikka? Really?

@Barnett114
@Houston911

This is the shyt I am talking about bro, if we gonna let nikkas say whatever on this site, why give a warning and hit nikkas with ethnic bait on one end and not the other especially when what this nikka said is far worse. This nikka just threw every fukking African under the bus, every fukking African, for what? An NBW? This shyt is bigger than that. These nikkas have internalized hate man. Just keep it 100%. That's why some were talking about quitting if I became mod. They knew quickly what time it is. Just be honest Barnett and Houston, this site is a hate site. Just keep it 100%. Just because you aren't, don't mean the board is if unhinged nikkas like this can go unchecked.

Houston, ain't yo nikkas African, you think they all c00ns b. shyt, you and I know, c00ns are c00ns. They don't have a flag, their flag is c00ning but let an African do this, scammers. Let an African do this, bedwenches. Let an African do this, c00ns. Ya'll getting out of line with this hate man.

That’s his experience. I think you’re taking it a little too personal.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
They hate themselves, their fathers and their sons... so much that they want to eliminate them by virtue and by genetic offspring.

Just have to let them burn.:yeshrug:

Some will willingly walk into a burning flame than admit that they don't love themselves enough to stop disrespecting Black men.

C'est La Vie...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That’s his experience. I think you’re taking it a little too personal.
He just threw everyone African under the bus. If a cac said the SAME EXACT thing he said about nikkas, would you take it personal? Ya'll nikkas on this site is unhinged bro. Ya'll becoming the crackas you hate so much.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Hmmm I guess we see something different. You have been here longer than me. Maybe that accounts for it. The women that I see posting on a regular basis for the most part ride for and agree with Black men.

Ignore the gender war people. If you look at the old Coli (about 2012-2016) you will notice that the hardcore anti-BM type of female users basically got purged. Look up posts by GiGi or Whipped Cream. Most women left here ride for BM in general though they will state their BW perspective.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I grew up around in the sticks. nikkas was running 4.4 to pawgs and running 4.4 away from sisters if it wasn't for some p*ssy. Just keeping it 100%. Your experiences might be different but even the baddest sistas at my school went to the prom with their homegirls. I remember asking my youngest sisters why all of her male friends ain't taking their female friends to prom, she said they all taking pawgs to the prom :dead: My sister is cute, her best friend looks like a Tyra Banks, her other friend looks like Rihanna and they went together as a crew alone. :dead: The brehs I got to know overtime who I knew liked sistas because took my model ex to the house and they almost went blind like how can someone be so fine were all pawgin. D1 athletes and the whole 9.

"I don’t think y’all really deep how bad the hatred for black girls was when we were growing up. You literally could see a cute guy OF YOUR OWN RACE and have to think, “I hope he likes black girls” that is not normal for any other group.

80% of the black girls at my high school didn’t have a prom date. Yes I went to predominantly white high school in Pennsylvania outside of Philly. I don’t expect white guys to ask me out but nikkaS? Yes. Black girls never got carnations, taken out on dates, or even asked out

Some of y’all need to stfu about we just didn’t live in the right places. How can thousands of black girls feel the same way and studies prove what we are saying. Were we supposed to move our whole families to where black men liked black girls? Like wtf. Y’all don’t make sense."

Honestly, my generation was the 1st to PAWG but the generations after taking that shyt to new levels while sistas get left in the woods. So when I see these young broads say it, I see their point my nikka. I don't know why we get so mad about it. If women was constantly cheating on us, sucking our nikkas dikks like every relationship, nan nikka would date women again. They would rather pay, get a nut and move on.

We all want cooperation from the opposite sex, especially from our race.

I know ya'll will think it's corny but watch grown-ish. They got an episode where cute Black girls were taking mad Ls on the dating scene. No dates and all. Even the nikka in their crew was pulling exotics like it's an European car show

were outside of Philadelphia did you grow up?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
were outside of Philadelphia did you grow up?
Why you asking this stupid question nikka. My post is in general, good damn nikka, are you capable of understanding shyt nikka. Quit being that cracka nikka, acting like a cac on a white message board. You a nikka like me nikka.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
He just threw everyone African under the bus. If a cac said the SAME EXACT thing he said about nikkas, would you take it personal? Ya'll nikkas on this site is unhinged bro. Ya'll becoming the crackas you hate so much.

I think the problem is you Africans do not call your people out are on the carpet when they are anti black American. Correct this problem.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Revisiting...

I can't fathom why ados men keep being pushed to the frontline to battle these African women whether they be Nigerian, Ghanaian or whatever acting a fool/wenching on social media when it has nothing to do with me or any other ados bruh...

African nikkas (respectfully) need to do this shyt on their own and stop coming to me and others for reinforcement against a portion of your African women...

I just realized that majority of these wench threads (especially Twitter ones) are based on an African woman yet the ados man is doing all the shouting and screaming while the African bruhs sitting in the background saying little to nothing.

SMH. So I ask you African bruhs respectfully...why?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Why do we have to be nikkas though:mjpls:

I noticed you didn't say African nikkas:mjpls:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think the problem is you Africans do not call your people out are on the carpet when they are anti black American. Correct this problem.
nikka, you literally had every fukking African in this thread dissing her bullshyt nikka. EVERY SINGLE ONE! If you pro Black, you not gonna be down with bedwenching, especially on this level. Just facts. Even LSA was doggin ole girl. Why do you continue to say this FALSE shyt nikka? Why? It's like you just want to shyt on Africans for the action of a c00n. nikka, no one who's pro Black approves of that shyt. African, Caribbean, etc. Most Africans like Dr. Umar Johnson. Does he approve of that shyt? Dog, you really irking me with your blatant c00nery.

Just be 100%, you here to cause divide like a fakkit nikka? Just be real about it you bytch ass nikka.

Africans are the kings of calling out bullshyt. Have you ever been around Africans? They will call you out for gaining 5 pounds much less bringing around a cac. Ya'll nikka on thecoli live in neverland. Ya'll got blinders on like a mfer to shyt ya'll don't fukk with

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
shyt, a lot of these Black dudes are thirsty for white women. If they gave Black ppl reparations under the condition of leaving white women alone, I bet you would hear a good number of them say "keep your money" and ride off into the sunset with a white woman:unimpressed:

:deadmanny: