Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I remember getting into a back and forth with nikkas on her telling them many black women were in fact itnerested in white men but the attraction wasn't reciprocated as much.

And that black women are upset largely because they are the only demographic where the men have more dating options(both in the back community and interracially) than the women.

Latina women have more options than Latino men
Indian women have more options than Indian men
Asian women Have more options than Asian men

Etc etc
.it's why they throw a parade when they see black women with white men and are filled with rage when they see black men with none black women

Y'all's steady capping for them meanwhile y'all get roasted on LSA, Instagram, and Twitter especially :mjlol:

Want to go plat on Twitter? shyt on black men. But y'all keep up the capping :salute:
This

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Boy...the Africans on this forum are a trip. I can’t stand them. They actively form together and report any posts that critique the African community and their disdain for us ADOS. 90% of my experiences with Africans in my life have been unpleasant.
:yeshrug:

Let’s face it. Africans do not like American Blacks. Call me C00n or whatever, but I DO NOT fukk with the vast majority of Africans. Neither do I consider them my people.
:unimpressed:

I’ll hold this belief until they change.
I got negged in this thread for saying they're c00ns :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Majority of ADOS men will pick an ADOS women over a non-black bytch.

I don't care what whitewashed suburban nikkas or Immigrant brehs like. Black men in this country overwhelmingly prefer black women and to claim otherwise is insulting.
87% of Black men who make 100k and over are married to Black women.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I know african girls like this. They only date African men as last resort. One of the reasons why I avoid African women :hubie:.

Ehhhhhhh..... I say it depends on the African woman and where they raised. Because I have met some chill ass African women specifically Guineans, Senegalese, Liberians, Eritreans or South Africans. But.... They don't wench that crazy compared to certain African women.:hubie: That whole "stay away from akata men" is a exaggeration because I knew many African women who use to jock me and other non-African men hard.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I’m just keeping track on the number of threads that are negative towards Black women in a day. I’ve been noticing a rise lately which is crazy to me since this is the time when we need to be unified

Do the same for antiblack male propaganda that you see everywhere.

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Attiah.....what's her background?
full

Nigerian and Ghanaian

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ghanaian. Nigerian

:hubie:
They always want to talk sh!t to East Africans about their "Blackness" when they're known to be bedwench. Nigerians that "make it" out here in the west are known to always chase snowbunnies. You hardly ever see East Africans conducting themselves at the level of c00ner.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I remember getting into a back and forth with nikkas on her telling them many black women were in fact itnerested in white men but the attraction wasn't reciprocated as much.

And that black women are upset largely because they are the only demographic where the men have more dating options(both in the back community and interracially) than the women.

Latina women have more options than Latino men
Indian women have more options than Indian men
Asian women Have more options than Asian men

Etc etc
.it's why they throw a parade when they see black women with white men and are filled with rage when they see black men with none black women

Y'all's steady capping for them meanwhile y'all get roasted on LSA, Instagram, and Twitter especially :mjlol:

Want to go plat on Twitter? shyt on black men. But y'all keep up the capping :salute:
Pure facts

Counter Racist Male

Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Boy...the Africans on this forum are a trip. I can’t stand them. They actively form together and report any posts that critique the African community and their disdain for us ADOS. 90% of my experiences with Africans in my life have been unpleasant.
:yeshrug:

Let’s face it. Africans do not like American Blacks. Call me C00n or whatever, but I DO NOT fukk with the vast majority of Africans. Neither do I consider them my people.
:unimpressed:

I’ll hold this belief until they change.
:wow: