Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
nikka, you literally had every fukking African in this thread dissing her bullshyt nikka. EVERY SINGLE ONE! If you pro Black, you not gonna be down with bedwenching, especially on this level. Just facts. Even LSA was doggin ole girl. Why do you continue to say this FALSE shyt nikka? Why? It's like you just want to shyt on Africans for the action of a c00n. nikka, no one who's pro Black approves of that shyt. African, Caribbean, etc. Most Africans like Dr. Umar Johnson. Does he approve of that shyt? Dog, you really irking me with your blatant c00nery.

Just be 100%, you here to cause divide like a fakkit nikka? Just be real about it you bytch ass nikka.

Africans are the kings of calling out bullshyt. Have you ever been around Africans? They will call you out for gaining 5 pounds much less bringing around a cac. Ya'll nikka on thecoli live in neverland. Ya'll got blinders on like a mfer to shyt ya'll don't fukk with

No need for name calling and I am more or less referring to real life. Handle. The Africans. That do not like black Americans. Then get back to us. :snooze:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I grew up around in the sticks.

Well, I hate to say this but up North especially that ain't healthy for Black relationships. Question: who were the Jews, Hispanics and even Asians taking to prom? WW right?

"I don’t think y’all really deep how bad the hatred for black girls was when we were growing up. You literally could see a cute guy OF YOUR OWN RACE and have to think, “I hope he likes black girls” that is not normal for any other group.

80% of the black girls at my high school didn’t have a prom date. Yes I went to predominantly white high school in Pennsylvania outside of Philly. I don’t expect white guys to ask me out but nikkaS? Yes. Black girls never got carnations, taken out on dates, or even asked out

Some of y’all need to stfu about we just didn’t live in the right places. How can thousands of black girls feel the same way and studies prove what we are saying. Were we supposed to move our whole families to where black men liked black girls? Like wtf. Y’all don’t make sense."

You cut and pasted this from the LSA thread, right? You live in ATL now I assume, I grew up there. I am older but in the 90s and 00s I could literally count on one hand the number of BM/WW couples at proms and I went not just to my public school one (50% Black) but some of the elite private school proms too since I dated some of those girls. Maybe this is a new thing but areas do matter.

Same with college. I went to a public PWI with about 8-10% Black people. Almost never saw many BM/WW relationships outside of athletes (though obviously people smashed). My wife went to a top Ivy. It was almost all BM/WW. So yeah, their experiences are real but they are contextual.

I know ya'll will think it's corny but watch grown-ish. They got an episode where cute Black girls were taking mad Ls on the dating scene.

Cause it is based out of SoCal experiences. I hate to say this but dudes in SoCal swirl ridiculously. Also please, never include athletes in these comparisons. They aren't typical of the overall Black population.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
nikka, you literally had every fukking African in this thread dissing her bullshyt nikka. EVERY SINGLE ONE! If you pro Black, you not gonna be down with bedwenching, especially on this level. Just facts. Even LSA was doggin ole girl. Why do you continue to say this FALSE shyt nikka? Why? It's like you just want to shyt on Africans for the action of a c00n. nikka, no one who's pro Black approves of that shyt. African, Caribbean, etc. Most Africans like Dr. Umar Johnson. Does he approve of that shyt? Dog, you really irking me with your blatant c00nery.

Just be 100%, you here to cause divide like a fakkit nikka? Just be real about it you bytch ass nikka.

Africans are the kings of calling out bullshyt. Have you ever been around Africans? They will call you out for gaining 5 pounds much less bringing around a cac. Ya'll nikka on thecoli live in neverland. Ya'll got blinders on like a mfer to shyt ya'll don't fukk with

I hate to say this but generalizations go both ways and it does sicken me. I have a lot of African friends, dated African chicks, etc. but part of my ease was that my pops was an old school pan-Africanist from the 1960s who made sure to educate me about Africa (ancient and modern) and slap down stupid stereotypes. I knew about Nkrumah, Lumumba, Biafra, etc. by the time I hit middle school and we are all AA. A lot of Africans I have met have been shocked at how much actual detail I know about Africa and become much warmer as a result. A lot of AAs unfortunately spit dumb shyt about Africa even some Whites no is false (are there elephants wandering around Lagos?). We need to educate each other but the climate for that existed 50 years ago with John Henrik Clarke, DuBois, and others. It is getting strained now.

On the flip side, a lot of Africans, more 1st than 2nd gen, will generalize their relatively positive American experience and diss AAs. I have seen it slip once or twice in my presence and even knew people whose (Nigerian) parents weren't thrilled to have a AA dating their daughter despite him being an engineer (my homeboy, not me). Couple that with the "praise" some Whites give Africans to indirectly shyt on AAs and you have some people basically resent you as trying to be the Black model minority though in my experience, Africans as a whole don't fukk with White folks like that.

Part of the Africans' image problem, and this is not your fault, is that some of the hardest African c00ns are seen as better and more acceptable by Whites and thus get elevated and given a bullhorn to spew their horseshyt. People who don't interact with Africans like that draw their conclusions. It sucks, but it is part of the dynamic I am seeing.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Well, I hate to say this but up North especially that ain't healthy for Black relationships. Question: who were the Jews, Hispanics and even Asians taking to prom? WW right?

You cut and pasted this from the LSA thread, right? You live in ATL now I assume, I grew up there. I am older but in the 90s and 00s I could literally count on one hand the number of BM/WW couples at proms and I went not just to my public school one (50% Black) but some of the elite private school proms to since I dated some of those girls. Maybe this is a new thing but areas do matter.

Same with college. I went to a public PWI with about 8-10% Black people. Almost never saw many BM/WW relationships outside of athletes (though obviously people smashed). My wife went to a top Ivy. It was almost all BM/WW. So yeah, their experiences are real but they are contextual.

Cause it is based out of SoCal experiences. I hate to say this but dudes in SoCal swirl ridiculously. Also please, never include athletes in these comparisons. They aren't typical of the overall Black population.
I don't know what they do honestly. Jews went to Jewish schools. Hispanics were barely speaking English in my era, and Asians just was too small of a popl in my area. It was mainly black and white for the most part.

Naw, the girls twitter post. My VPN fukks up all twitter posts so I had to copy and paste it. Naw but born and raised in the city and in the metro area. My school was different, we didn't have a lot of brehs at the porm with pawgs but they was dating and fukking em like rabbits. My sisters gen was more than dating em. They was going to proms and the whole nine. Looked like this:

1494337810203.png

Like this pic, it was a lot of the athletes and guys all girls liked, not just the sistas. In my gen, we were too gangsta to be seen with in public. I remember rocking Platinum FUBU with a durag on at school. Them hoes was not trying to be seen with us by their parents. These nikkas was rocking American Eagle, euro designers, and shyt, just not the same era anymore. My era, everything was Black outside of the hoes you fukking. These nikkas tho, they rock Givenchy. I couldn't even pronounce that shyt when I first saw it. I asked my wife, what's this shyt these nikkas wearing today?

White colleges are so strange. I've seen nikkas pawgin who was like, 100% down with sistas in HS. It's proximity man but I get it, sistas are right, they are there but they like family to these nikkas. I asked one who played football at UGA, he said, they are like my sister, I can't do that. I am just tryna smash anyway. Thing is, he eventually married a pawg. If you smashing, you likely, liking em as well.

I am a former athlete at least for a couple seasons, my experiences will be biased to some degree.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I said it before and I’ll say it again, broads like her act like being desired by a white man is a prize. It’s not. If they really knew what they got into (rape, incest, and pedophilia), they might be repulsed. Then again it’s public knowledge, especially for the educated ones that went to PWIs. Everybody knew the white guys were rapists and some would even rape black girls. That’s the true story of Pocahontas and it’s disgusting to me that she’d use a racist depiction to show her lust towards the white man. :hhh:

they're aware. that's the disgusting part. at this point in history, everyone is aware of the historic actions of racistman/racistwoman.

so choosing to beg for white attention is basically them letting us know they support white supremacy.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
glad im not the only one who sees this

a week off protests, multiple threads being made attacking black women, black gays, black organizations, etc. lots of content geared towards rallying frustrated black men towards an "opposition" being posted :unimpressed:

STOP HIDING BEHIND AN ALIAS YOU fakkit ASS bytch.

@HarlemHottie DAPPING TROLL WHOS MOCKING "ADOS" IN HIS HEADER.
:devil:
:evil:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hate to say this but generalizations go both ways and it does sicken me. I have a lot of African friends, dated African chicks, etc. but part of my ease was that my pops was an old school pan-Africanist from the 1960s who made sure to educate me about Africa (ancient and modern) and slap down stupid stereotypes. I knew about Nkrumah, Lumumba, Biafra, etc. by the time I hit middle school and we are all AA. A lot of Africans I have met have been shocked at how much actual detail I know about Africa and become much warmer as a result. A lot of AAs unfortunately spit dumb shyt about Africa even some Whites no is false (are there elephants wandering around Lagos?). We need to educate each other but the climate for that existed 50 years ago with John Henrik Clarke, DuBois, and others. It is getting strained now.

On the flip side, a lot of Africans, more 1st than 2nd gen, will generalize their relatively positive American experience and diss AAs. I have seen it slip once or twice in my presence and even knew people whose (Nigerian) parents weren't thrilled to have a AA dating their daughter despite him being an engineer (my homeboy, not me). Couple that with the "praise" some Whites give Africans to indirectly shyt on AAs and you have some people basically resent you as trying to be the Black model minority though in my experience, Africans as a whole don't fukk with White folks like that.

Part of the Africans' image problem, and this is not your fault, is that some of the hardest African c00ns are seen as better and more acceptable by Whites and thus get elevated and given a bullhorn to spew their horseshyt. People who don't interact with Africans like that draw their conclusions. It sucks, but it is part of the dynamic I am seeing.
I can see that. I can't say that's my experiences but I know the whole looking down on non-Africans dating their kids. I can say it's a cultural thing but no matter what, you really should judge the individual as the individual. Some people can't do that and you right, I've never heard any Black parent be like, don't bring any African or Caribbean home. Maybe cacs but not other Blacks.

Because I am half, I just don't relate, to be honest to some of the shyt on both sides. I just don't like either side generalizing the other but I can't say the reservations aren't real either.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Bruh the black women divest is created and supported by ADOS. One of their members was the one that sued Tariq because he exposed she had a white baby dad

the issue is that we generally call out and disparage our c00ns. you can't think of a single well known c00n that is ADOS, that we all don't collectively acknowledge as a c00n.

you immigrants import bucks and wenches and act like it's normal. there's no comeuppance for the c00ns in your community, because culturally, kissing white ass isn't seen as a bad thing.

we all know about how tribal you folks are and how you view ADOS as another competing group, rather than the pan african allies you love to scream about.

i've dated numerous african chicks (nigerian, ghanian, sierra leone women), and they've all either made goofy, disrespectful comments about our culture (or implied lack thereof) told me about how their parents say "don't bring a black boy home,", we're so lazy (lazy but we managed to get legislature passed that allowed y'all over here in the first place)...so don't sit here pointing fingers as if y'all don't have a decidedly anti black american culture.

call out and handle your c00ns instead of pointing fingers and using fallacies to justify this garbage. the entire black race needs to step up, and it starts with you.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
A lot of those LSA and Twitter women got some extreme issues—the hatred of bm and the bitterness is truly some femcel divisive shyt. I’m not with it. Especially if they take issue with racism and ww but then put wm on a pedestal(the originators of racism, oppression, etc). They don’t see the disconnect. It’s crazy. I do think LSA and Twitter are much worse than this site. But as far as similarities go, yes generalizing and putting the opposite gender from other races on pedestals is a problem. It’s embarrassing because whites and others see it and it gives them ammo and insight. Offline i don’t have any friendships or associations with bm or bw that hate each other like this. Anyway I’m off to bed, night y’all.
majority of the lsa and twitter women are non ADOS...please stop forgetting to mention this.