Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Just straight embarrassing.... :picard:

Even this neanderthal MAGA cave Karen throwing shots.

I know the Coli is gonna get on me for posting MAGA tweets but my point is this is NOT a good look. Making Black women look desperate and making cacs even more emboldened. :francis: The women really think cacs are gonna abandon their women.

I’m getting 2nd hand embarrassment. :snoop:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Yeah, when I was on Tumblr in 2016 -- there were lots of post in Tumblr discussing the okcupid stats and I had to unfollow a lot of pro black women because I realized their activism boiled down to being salty that white women had more options (white guys) and attention that they didn't receive. It is a weird form of jealousy, and it consumed them.

Very pathetic.
i've realized that alot of the complaining we hear from bw, really boils down to them not feeling wanted, or not recieving enough attention or validation, which they project onto other bw.

the only thing all black people have in common is being victims of white supremacy.

these females are okay with white supremacy, they just wish they could get a little more sexual attention.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i've realized that alot of the complaining we hear from bw, really boils down to them not feeling wanted, or not recieving enough attention or validation, which they project onto other bw.

the only thing all black people have in common is being victims of white supremacy.

these females are okay with white supremacy, they just wish they could get a little more sexual attention.
They're not okay with white supremacy. Please do not say that c00n shyt. They do want as much equality as BM in this area. At the end of the day, it's arguing about crumbs. It's jealously to a large degree. No one wants to be at the bottom of the sexual pyramid and told they are less desirable because of something they have NO control over.

That said, they took jealously to a major level of hate over the years.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Funny how certain Black Women have used this as another +1 for Wyte Men.

"At least they defend their own women"

"They know how to stay on code, unlike Tyrone"

Calling a Black Woman an unattractive wannabe Wyte Woman, monkey, and all types of Ni**** will still somehow have them come out on top.

When all is said and done, Wyte Men will remain the apple of Karen's eyes.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Revisiting...

I can't fathom why ados men keep being pushed to the frontline to battle these African women whether they be Nigerian, Ghanaian or whatever acting a fool/wenching on social media when it has nothing to do with me or any other ados bruh...

African nikkas (respectfully) need to do this shyt on their own and stop coming to me and others for reinforcement against a portion of your African women...

I just realized that majority of these wench threads (especially Twitter ones) are based on an African woman yet the ados man is doing all the shouting and screaming while the African bruhs sitting in the background saying little to nothing.

SMH. So I ask you African bruhs respectfully...why?
Because these women usually attack ADOS men. When they bash "Black men" its usually ADOS men. It stems from ADOS men rejecting them.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
These nikkas was rocking American Eagle, euro designers, and shyt, just not the same era anymore. My era, everything was Black outside of the hoes you fukking. These nikkas tho, they rock Givenchy.

:mjtf: are you serious??? They wearing fukking American Eagle and Givenchy. Not even Sean Jean?

Where is FUBU and Cross Colors when you need them most.:mjcry:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
IM GET TIRED OF THESE TETHERS...

:mjlol:I HAD A NIGERIAN bytch TELL ME "HER ANCESTORS DIED FOR HER RIGHT TO VOTE".
:mjtf:I SAID bytch "THOSE WERE MY ANCESTORS NOT YOURS".
WHEN PARROTING TWITTER FAILS IN REAL LIFE.
:devil:
:evil:
That's some delusional shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjtf: are you serious??? They wearing fukking American Eagle and Givenchy. Not even Sean Jean?

Where is FUBU and Cross Colors when you need them most.:mjcry:
My nikka, I miss wearing all of that shyt. Sean John was so comfortable too. :blessed:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
the issue is that we generally call out and disparage our c00ns. you can't think of a single well known c00n that is ADOS, that we all don't collectively acknowledge as a c00n.

you immigrants import bucks and wenches and act like it's normal. there's no comeuppance for the c00ns in your community, because culturally, kissing white ass isn't seen as a bad thing.

we all know about how tribal you folks are and how you view ADOS as another competing group, rather than the pan african allies you love to scream about.

i've dated numerous african chicks (nigerian, ghanian, sierra leone women), and they've all either made goofy, disrespectful comments about our culture (or implied lack thereof) told me about how their parents say "don't bring a black boy home,", we're so lazy (lazy but we managed to get legislature passed that allowed y'all over here in the first place)...so don't sit here pointing fingers as if y'all don't have a decidedly anti black american culture.

call out and handle your c00ns instead of pointing fingers and using fallacies to justify this garbage. the entire black race needs to step up, and it starts with you.

And you didn't instant bush?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
And you didn't instant bush?

this was like in high school,and a bit after, and i didn't really have anyone (like most ADOS) telling us to not let foreigners disrespect our culture.

but shyt was usually never the same after those comments. maybe 1 or 2 more sex sessions, but that was it.