Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I guess she assumed because it's predominantly white, she gets the top pick of black guys in her school.

:mjlol:
Did she really? All she said was cute guys. That's not that high of a standard in high school. That's basically anyone attractive. Rat looking nikkas
Majority of ADOS men will pick an ADOS women over a non-black bytch.

I don't care what whitewashed suburban nikkas or Immigrant brehs like. Black men in this country overwhelmingly prefer black women and to claim otherwise is insulting.
This is nikka babble based on stats from nikkas in my momma and daddy generation. Most of the nikkas today in my gen and younger ain't even getting married and even if most are getting married to Black women, that doesn't change the fact that most people who grew up in a diverse setting tend to marry out, not in. shyt, if you went to my college, everyone Black only fukked with Blacks but at HS, shyt, nikkas was PAWGIN b and pawgs was choosing. Some nikkas even locked down the Latina and east Asian market.

Ya'll stay doing the most for some fukking daps. Reality is reality. Why ya'll so against it? I have been around a lot of environments. Some environments are more swirl/pawg friendly and that's a fact. Some aren't at all to the point where all of your options are Black and that's fine too.

A lot of Black folks live outside of core of the city too nikka but because you live where you live, everyone has the same experiences as GilSho right...

I guess she assumed because it's predominantly white, she gets the top pick of black guys in her school.

:mjlol:
Did she really? All she said was cute guys. That's not that high of a standard in high school. That's basically anyone attractive. Rat looking nikkas can be considered cute in HS. Think about every cute girl in HS, most wasn't even popular, shyt, some barely knew they were cute, at least in my era.

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Hahaa...flawless thread...an undercover "wench", who happens to be "African" getting flamed by white men...hahaa..coli dreams are made of this.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
shyt, a lot of these Black dudes are thirsty for white women. If they gave Black ppl reparations under the condition of leaving white women alone, I bet you would hear a good number of them say "keep your money" and ride off into the sunset with a white woman:unimpressed:
A lot of this got to do with where these nikkas grew up, if you had access to a diverse situation, you had access to all types of women. These nikkas who have love PAWGIN on average more than my nikkas who I fukked with in college from East Point. My nikkas from East Point dated exclusively Black. My nikka who was from Alpharetta while down with the same shyt my nikkas from East Point was down with (Kobe, Jigga, NBA, rap, clubbing) had a different idea on women and dating. I am not sure why thecoli insist on being an echo chamber of illogical nikkas.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I refuse to believe a cac with a frog avatar has ever turned down p*ssy of any complexion.
They have and they are some of the most egregious of people when it comes to sex. The definition of 5.5 ratings of a dime piece.
A lot of Nigerian Americans tend to have money. They end up growing up in white neighborhoods and this is the result :yeshrug:. This is jusy what I've noticed when interacting with Nigerians in America. They are either pro black on some black fraternity type shut or they are super white on that token shyt.
Lies. A lot of Nigerian Americans do whatever they have to do to get their kids into a good to solid school so they can go to a good college and be prepared to the best of their abilities. You don't gotta have a lot of money for that. Why does thecoli lie all of the fukking time? This ain't even a Nigerian, this bytch name sound like Ghanaian. Why do you insist on throwing Nigerians under the bus when 99% of these nikkas doing what they suppose to do. It's like ya'll the new cacs. You find an article where a nikka was wildin' you see, I told ya the negro is untamed and raise, repeat, and shine. This shyt is lame and hateful af.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
87% of Black men who make 100k and over are married to Black women.
From my experience, this is true. Brehs who got money 9/10 times, I've seen with a Black partner but I know things are changing. I know a lot of 6 figure nikkas who are married to white women and women of other races, especially youngins, my gen and younger. The old Blacks, outside of TV, I rarely seen a successful ol' school brotha with a PAWG. I don't think I've ever seen it. I had a mentor who had money who was married to an Asian but he was in the military and all of his kids and grandkids are Black from his ex.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I remember getting into a back and forth with nikkas on her telling them many black women were in fact itnerested in white men but the attraction wasn't reciprocated as much.

And that black women are upset largely because they are the only demographic where the men have more dating options(both in the back community and interracially) than the women.

Latina women have more options than Latino men
Indian women have more options than Indian men
Asian women Have more options than Asian men

Etc etc
.it's why they throw a parade when they see black women with white men and are filled with rage when they see black men with none black women

Y'all's steady capping for them meanwhile y'all get roasted on LSA, Instagram, and Twitter especially :mjlol:

Want to go plat on Twitter? shyt on black men. But y'all keep up the capping :salute:
The LSA types who were big angry and big hissle fit about BM is the fact that many benefit from as they put, sexual rep/swag which they don't get the same benefits of. You won't see this mentioned much on LSA in 2020 but in 2016 when the whole entire anti-straight BM shyt was going into overdrive at least online outside of social media, this was one of the big ticket items. Because it's brings instant hate, they no longer do this. They focus on shyt they can crush now, not things that they inherently know.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Boy...the Africans on this forum are a trip. I can’t stand them. They actively form together and report any posts that critique the African community and their disdain for us ADOS. 90% of my experiences with Africans in my life have been unpleasant.
:yeshrug:

Let’s face it. Africans do not like American Blacks. Call me C00n or whatever, but I DO NOT fukk with the vast majority of Africans. Neither do I consider them my people.
:unimpressed:

I’ll hold this belief until they change.
This some c00n ass shyt breh. How many Africans do you even know? You probably know one or two and putting a hex on everyone else.

I literally get reported from a specific group on here everyday, even on days I don't posts just because these nikkas don't like my opinion. Literally every day. I've even had them threaten me numerous times and not just to no fights, that's minor to me but real shyt threats, had offline group discussions about me and you worried because a couple of nikkas who I don't even know reported your c00n ass? Really nikka? Really?

@Barnett114
@Houston911

This is the shyt I am talking about bro, if we gonna let nikkas say whatever on this site, why give a warning and hit nikkas with ethnic bait on one end and not the other especially when what this nikka said is far worse. This nikka just threw every fukking African under the bus, every fukking African, for what? An NBW? This shyt is bigger than that. These nikkas have internalized hate man. Just keep it 100%. That's why some were talking about quitting if I became mod. They knew quickly what time it is. Just be honest Barnett and Houston, this site is a hate site. Just keep it 100%. Just because you aren't, don't mean the board is if unhinged nikkas like this can go unchecked.

Houston, ain't yo nikkas African, you think they all c00ns b. shyt, you and I know, c00ns are c00ns. They don't have a flag, their flag is c00ning but let an African do this, scammers. Let an African do this, bedwenches. Let an African do this, c00ns. Ya'll getting out of line with this hate man. I feel like this st0rmfr0nt these days. I remember when this site used to be on some Black unity shyt. This site more hateful than LSA because only one hate way gets checked. @Xsupreme literally got banned because he said some crazy shyt about nikkas but talks shyt about Africans all day and nothing happens. WTF?