Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Yes, it was extremely bad a bit ago, until initiative was taken to get them the hell out of here. They behave now because they'll get flamed quick, but every now and then they cant contain themselves. Also their "leaders" got banned for the most part.

people who remember ya?, lady simone, bwcrusader, whippedcream, etc... know what i mean
Lmao I remember that whippedcream poster. She used to get a lot of posters mad

Daps
Also if a women is on some pro black shyt, but all she does is complain about white women that is a big red flag

Yeah, when I was on Tumblr in 2016 -- there were lots of post in Tumblr discussing the okcupid stats and I had to unfollow a lot of pro black women because I realized their activism boiled down to being salty that white women had more options (white guys) and attention that they didn't receive. It is a weird form of jealousy, and it consumed them.

Very pathetic.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Boy...the Africans on this forum are a trip. I can’t stand them. They actively form together and report any posts that critique the African community and their disdain for us ADOS. 90% of my experiences with Africans in my life have been unpleasant.
:yeshrug:

Let’s face it. Africans do not like American Blacks. Call me C00n or whatever, but I DO NOT fukk with the vast majority of Africans. Neither do I consider them my people.
:unimpressed:

I’ll hold this belief until they change.
It's ALWAYS an African bytch. ALWAYS.

These hoes make ADOS women look desperate and hypocritical. shyt is absurd.

Obviously African American women date out too but it isn't a fetish or whole movement unlike these weird self-hating bytches.

Look at this dumb shyt I saw on Twitter the other day. Guess the Nationality :mjlol:

I know african girls like this. They only date African men as last resort. One of the reasons why I avoid African women :hubie:.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’ve got love for my Africans but this is no longer just a coincidence with them and Caribbeans.
full
Welp family

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just straight embarrassing.... :picard:

Even this neanderthal MAGA cave Karen throwing shots.

I know the Coli is gonna get on me for posting MAGA tweets but my point is this is NOT a good look. Making Black women look desperate and making cacs even more emboldened. :francis: The women really think cacs are gonna abandon their women.

Alot of 20 something black girls who talk white..its hard for me not to laugh in their face.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Not every bedwench is from the caribbean or some other foreign place, there's plenty of homegrown wenches here in Amerikkka.
Just ask them where these biracials they call black come from then if America isnt a hotbed for self-hating wenches and bucks. Guarantee you they wont have an answer for that :sas1:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Let the record state that this Karen chick may be black, but she is not a Foundational Black American, and she does not represent the average ADOS woman :unimpressed:

Also most of these bedwenches are not ADOS, not to mention these swirling sites are filled non-FBA women, but that's a conversation for another day. :unimpressed:
Lol

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:francis: They apparently think y'all thirsty for ww too.
shyt, a lot of these Black dudes are thirsty for white women. If they gave Black ppl reparations under the condition of leaving white women alone, I bet you would hear a good number of them say "keep your money" and ride off into the sunset with a white woman:unimpressed:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see how a mentally stable grown person can post something like that. Especially right now. I hate the gender shyt because I see wack shyt from both sides. It is sad that a person in her position would say such obviously hurtful words. I guess it’s better for us to know who’s with us and who’s against us (even though our us is pretty unrecognizable right now).

I wonder how her fellow Africans
(unsure if she’s born here) feel about this.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
glad im not the only one who sees this

a week off protests, multiple threads being made attacking black women, black gays, black organizations, etc. lots of content geared towards rallying frustrated black men towards an "opposition" being posted :unimpressed:
In 2020 there is no unity. All the black man can rely on is hisself in this society. The woman will come back around when he gets hisself back together
:yeshrug:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And a lot of women don’t know how ugly they are :patrice:

like, I know I’m not the best looking guy so I don’t go after the best looking girls (I mean, I don’t date ugly women :skip:). I know my lane, some of these women want the best black dude. I love dark skinned women. The lady in the OP isn’t attractive (to me). She probably thought because she’s a woman, other black men (no matter how they look) must want her.