Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve got love for my Africans but this is no longer just a coincidence with them and Caribbeans.
full

Shut the fukk up :ufdup:. "Africans" and "Caribbeans" like Ghana and Nigeria have anything to do with other, separate African countries. This is why Beyonce got backlash for that Disney special - homogenizing hundreds of thousands of separate cultures and people :camby:.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
more so an observation

Call it what you want but BW aint the only ones, WW are in the same boat to

white men have more options than WW. Infact in todays climate and todays young adult generation. that is even more so. with today's asian female young adult pop . And I wont say BW are like asian women. But a good portion of young ones as well and so on for other groups. To be frank and get to the point, they are attracted to cacs. and will chase after them

AW be chasing after cacs, similar to how WW be chasing after BM

More young adult Black guys when they date our are choosing up on Latinas than white bytches. Even @Jesus is my protector will tell you in the city you live in, in NYC White guys are going out more with nonwhite women. and they dont care about BM who mess with WW. But even Brehs from my experience and off others anecdotals, will tell you more black men are going with latinas more than white bytches

im not even trying to cape for BW like that, but I just have to call what you saying out cause BW are not the only ones

Last edited:
Daps
Call it what you want to satisfy your agenda. but BW aint the only ones, WW are in the same boat to

white men have more options than WW. Infact in todays climate and todays young adult generation. that is even more so. with today's asian female young adult pop . And I wont say BW are like asian women. But a good portion of young ones as well and so on for other groups. To be frank and get to the point, they are attracted to cacs. and will chase after them

As for white women?

More young adult Black guys when they date our are choosing up on Latinas than white bytches. Even @Jesus is my protector will tell you in the city you live in, in NYC White guys are going out more with nonwhite women. and they dont care about BM who mess with WW. But even Brehs from my experience and off others anecdotals, will tell you more black men are going with latinas more than white bytches

Hispanic not a race alot of those latinas are white hispanics

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
I grew up around in the sticks. nikkas was running 4.4 to pawgs and running 4.4 away from sisters if it wasn't for some p*ssy. Just keeping it 100%. Your experiences might be different but even the baddest sistas at my school went to the prom with their homegirls. I remember asking my youngest sisters why all of her male friends ain't taking their female friends to prom, she said they all taking pawgs to the prom :dead: My sister is cute, her best friend looks like a Tyra Banks, her other friend looks like Rihanna and they went together as a crew alone. :dead: The brehs I got to know overtime who I knew liked sistas because took my model ex to the house and they almost went blind like how can someone be so fine were all pawgin. D1 athletes and the whole 9.

"I don’t think y’all really deep how bad the hatred for black girls was when we were growing up. You literally could see a cute guy OF YOUR OWN RACE and have to think, “I hope he likes black girls” that is not normal for any other group.

80% of the black girls at my high school didn’t have a prom date. Yes I went to predominantly white high school in Pennsylvania outside of Philly. I don’t expect white guys to ask me out but nikkaS? Yes. Black girls never got carnations, taken out on dates, or even asked out

Some of y’all need to stfu about we just didn’t live in the right places. How can thousands of black girls feel the same way and studies prove what we are saying. Were we supposed to move our whole families to where black men liked black girls? Like wtf. Y’all don’t make sense."

Honestly, my generation was the 1st to PAWG but the generations after taking that shyt to new levels while sistas get left in the woods. So when I see these young broads say it, I see their point my nikka. I don't know why we get so mad about it. If women was constantly cheating on us, sucking our nikkas dikks like every relationship, nan nikka would date women again. They would rather pay, get a nut and move on.

We all want cooperation from the opposite sex, especially from our race.

I know ya'll will think it's corny but watch grown-ish. They got an episode where cute Black girls were taking mad Ls on the dating scene. No dates and all. Even the nikka in their crew was pulling exotics like it's an European car show
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woke people tend to have gone to college, colleges are fairly liberal so they become woke during college, black women are highly "educated" which means they have a lot of degrees, and within the US Black population, Africans have a large amount of college degrees compared to the regular black population. So you end up with many African women like these being woke and also liking white dudes.
Bingo

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
What's wrong with what she said? nikkas who got sauce be dating everybody in America. We all know that shyt. That's not unusual if you were raised in a diverse area. Let's not confuse being fed up with c00ning. The OP broad was c00ning. This broad is fed up. shyt, I see the shyt all of the time online but c00ning, that's a special type of idiot.
Majority of ADOS men will pick an ADOS women over a non-black bytch.

I don't care what whitewashed suburban nikkas or Immigrant brehs like. Black men in this country overwhelmingly prefer black women and to claim otherwise is insulting.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Why are Nigerians such c00ns I'm not trying to be funny I'm legit asking?
A lot of Nigerian Americans tend to have money. They end up growing up in white neighborhoods and this is the result :yeshrug:. This is jusy what I've noticed when interacting with Nigerians in America. They are either pro black on some black fraternity type shut or they are super white on that token shyt.