Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't see shyt that way. They look at the strengths and excuse the flaws by saying all men got those issues. It's no different than male c00ns who excuse white women behavior and say, every white woman is an individual but some of them nikkas be in here shytting on all Africans like some fukking c00ns that they are.

This

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I guess she assumed because it's predominantly white, she gets the top pick of black guys in her school.

:mjlol:

I grew up around in the sticks. nikkas was running 4.4 to pawgs and running 4.4 away from sisters if it wasn't for some p*ssy. Just keeping it 100%. Your experiences might be different but even the baddest sistas at my school went to the prom with their homegirls. I remember asking my youngest sisters why all of her male friends ain't taking their female friends to prom, she said they all taking pawgs to the prom :dead: My sister is cute, her best friend looks like a Tyra Banks, her other friend looks like Rihanna and they went together as a crew alone. :dead: The brehs I got to know overtime who I knew liked sistas because took my model ex to the house and they almost went blind like how can someone be so fine were all pawgin. D1 athletes and the whole 9.

"I don’t think y’all really deep how bad the hatred for black girls was when we were growing up. You literally could see a cute guy OF YOUR OWN RACE and have to think, “I hope he likes black girls” that is not normal for any other group.

80% of the black girls at my high school didn’t have a prom date. Yes I went to predominantly white high school in Pennsylvania outside of Philly. I don’t expect white guys to ask me out but nikkaS? Yes. Black girls never got carnations, taken out on dates, or even asked out

Some of y’all need to stfu about we just didn’t live in the right places. How can thousands of black girls feel the same way and studies prove what we are saying. Were we supposed to move our whole families to where black men liked black girls? Like wtf. Y’all don’t make sense."

Honestly, my generation was the 1st to PAWG but the generations after taking that shyt to new levels while sistas get left in the woods. So when I see these young broads say it, I see their point my nikka. I don't know why we get so mad about it. If women was constantly cheating on us, sucking our nikkas dikks like every relationship, nan nikka would date women again. They would rather pay, get a nut and move on.

We all want cooperation from the opposite sex, especially from our race.

I know ya'll will think it's corny but watch grown-ish. They got an episode where cute Black girls were taking mad Ls on the dating scene. No dates and all. Even the nikka in their crew was pulling exotics like it's an European car show

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
What data are you using? Wm actually do have higher IR marriage rates than ww.
1. Trends and patterns in intermarriage

And tbh it’s actually c00nworthy to see you boasting about bm marrying out more (or having more options) in comparison to bw. If you look at the chart it’s actually embarrassing when you compare the ratio of IR between both genders within our race versus the other groups. It’s not a good look.

it’s not a good look when bw take pleasure in shytting on bm, wishing for y’all demise and measuring y’all against bw achievements or measuring y’all against other groups of nonbm in this country. Those bw are too stupid to recognize that bm not doing well in this country actually hurts bw too. In every group the success, power and wealth of the men trickles down to the women—its a benefit. Bw should want less bm incarcerated or in limited positions, in fact bw should want more black men excelling, in positions of power, accumulating wealth and more education because that not only provides more options for bw, it also benefits blacks collectively.

likewise it’s not a good look when c00ns like you brag about marrying out more as if that’s done anything collectively to boost bms experience in this country—for all the IR marriages bm are in, the very fact that black wealth is still at the bottom, that bm are still being killed and are often limited in opportunities and positions of power in comparison to other nonbm, is actually a sign that overall marrying “others” has not elevated bm’s financial position, given them more power nor has it helped black men’s standing in this country. Hell George Floyd had a white fiancé—and he was still killed by wm. Whites, Latinos and others still look down on bm the same way they look down on bw. When you look at in the light it becomes incredibly embarrassing to see some men boasting about marrying out as if it’s done anything to improve how these groups see y’all. If there’s one thing y’all have learned especially in the last month, it’s that nah these other groups still don’t see bm favorably.

neither group should find satisfaction or pleasure in the other group doing bad across in any area. Bw and bm like you and the woman in the op date out and marry out all y’all want—but can y’all please stop putting the opposite gender from other races on pedestals on some c00n shyt? Jesus.

First I used this chart as reference. Which showed an equal number for ww/wm. I see the data has changed.
FT_15.06.12.Intermarriage.Newlyweds.png

Secondly, I gave an observation. You consider it boasting/bragging Leave your emotions out of discussions moving forward.

You don't know me or who I date personally but like anyone who drags emotion in to a discussion it immediately reverts to ad hominems. Add to that the random essay of strawmans about things that had nothing to do with anything I mentioned.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What data are you using? Wm actually do have higher IR marriage rates than ww.
1. Trends and patterns in intermarriage

And tbh it’s actually c00nworthy to see you boasting about bm marrying out more (or having more options) in comparison to bw. If you look at the chart it’s actually embarrassing when you compare the ratio of IR between both genders within our race versus the other groups. It’s not a good look.

it’s not a good look when bw take pleasure in shytting on bm, wishing for y’all demise and measuring y’all against bw achievements or measuring y’all against other groups of nonbm in this country. Those bw are too stupid to recognize that bm not doing well in this country actually hurts bw too. In every group the success, power and wealth of the men trickles down to the women—its a benefit. Bw should want less bm incarcerated or in limited positions, in fact bw should want more black men excelling, in positions of power, accumulating wealth and more education because that not only provides more options for bw, it also benefits blacks collectively.

likewise it’s not a good look when c00ns like you brag about marrying out more as if that’s done anything collectively to boost bms experience in this country—for all the IR marriages bm are in, the very fact that black wealth is still at the bottom, that bm are still being killed and are often limited in opportunities and positions of power in comparison to other nonbm, is actually a sign that overall marrying “others” has not elevated bm’s financial position, given them more power nor has it helped black men’s standing in this country. Hell George Floyd had a white fiancé—and he was still killed by wm. Whites, Latinos and others still look down on bm the same way they look down on bw. When you look at in the light it becomes incredibly embarrassing to see some men boasting about marrying out as if it’s done anything to improve how these groups see y’all. If there’s one thing y’all have learned especially in the last month, it’s that nah these other groups still don’t see bm favorably.

neither group should find satisfaction or pleasure in the other group doing bad across in any area. Bw and bm like you and the woman in the op date out and marry out all y’all want—but can y’all please stop putting the opposite gender from other races on pedestals on some c00n shyt? Jesus.
This is likely true but you on thecoli where we as BM HATE being generalized but will generalize the fukk outta everyone else they don't share direct similarities with. Then again, LSA is the same EXACT way in reverse. Everyone loves to point the finger.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
An observation is fine. I gave one too. I also posted data @Cadillac was right wm do marry out more than ww.
thatwbas the only thing that was on topic. the rest of your tirade was irrelevant. I also showed where I got my data from if you look(same Pew Research )I now see it's out dated 2013 v 2017 and white men are now 2% points more Likely to marry out.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Read the post again smart dumb negro. Where the fukk in my post am I generalizing ALL Black women???? So slow down with the :cape: Clark.
You said this makes black women look desperate....not some, not many...but ya said back women...in general .....

And I quote “making black women look desperate”

goofy negro :gucci:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
fukk a wench any day
But also fukk any c00n that would side with a cac talking about "us white guys don't find black women attractive or desirable"

fukk y'all nikkas and the whores who birthed you
:camby:

You said this makes black women look desperate....not some, not many...but ya said back women...in general .....

Dude is an imbecile

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Goofy dumb Lusophone negro how is that bashing Black women? Dum dum... If anything I am WARNING the majority of Black women that these wenches make them look desperate which isn't a good look.:gucci:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This is likely true but you on thecoli where we as BM HATE being generalized but will generalize the fukk outta everyone else they don't share direct similarities with. Then again, LSA is the same EXACT way in reverse. Everyone loves to point the finger.

A lot of those LSA and Twitter women got some extreme issues—the hatred of bm and the bitterness is truly some femcel divisive shyt. I’m not with it. Especially if they take issue with racism and ww but then put wm on a pedestal(the originators of racism, oppression, etc). They don’t see the disconnect. It’s crazy. I do think LSA and Twitter are much worse than this site. But as far as similarities go, yes generalizing and putting the opposite gender from other races on pedestals is a problem. It’s embarrassing because whites and others see it and it gives them ammo and insight. Offline i don’t have any friendships or associations with bm or bw that hate each other like this. Anyway I’m off to bed, night y’all.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
A lot of those LSA and Twitter women got some extreme issues—the hatred of bm and the bitterness is truly some femcel divisive shyt. I’m not with it. Especially if they take issue with racism and ww but then put wm on a pedestal(the originators of racism, oppression, etc). They don’t see the disconnect. It’s crazy. I do think LSA and Twitter are much worse than this site. But as far as similarities go, yes generalizing and putting the opposite gender from other races on pedestals is a problem. It’s embarrassing because whites and others see it and it gives them ammo and insight. Offline i don’t have any friendships or associations with bm or bw that hate each other like this. Anyway I’m off to bed, night y’all.
This is literally what I was tryna say on page 1 but low IQ clowns have reading issues. Here we have an actual Black WOMAN saying the same shyt.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
thatwbas the only thing that was on topic. the rest of your tirade was irrelevant. I also showed where I got my data from if you look(same Pew Research )I now see it's out dated 2013 v 2017 and white men are now 2% points more Likely to marry out.
Okay.

My point was that both groups have to stop this.

But your right I don’t know you or your dating habits. And I don’t want to lead the discussion elsewhere.