Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh, that shyt literally has nothing to do with what I'm saying. You're talking about Ghetto Gaggers. I'm talking about Black Women in reputable positions (not in the post you quoted, but in the following one) that are supposedly "woke" and go hard in the paint about Black issues. Those are usually the ones that have a certain flag by their names on Twitter. And no one said all anything. Come on now.
There is a shyt load of women in the divest crew they ain't African or Caribean you fukking idiot.

Is Jemeliah African?
Is Feminsta Jones African?
shyt, most of the divest twitter is AA, and some even claim ADOS.
Most of divest LSA is rocking ADOS hashtags.

Please show me all of these reputable Africans on this bedwench c00n shyt instead of seeing one and throwing everyone under the bus?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
It's ALWAYS an African bytch. ALWAYS.

These hoes make ADOS women look desperate and hypocritical. shyt is absurd.

Obviously African American women date out too but it isn't a fetish or whole movement unlike these weird self-hating bytches.

Look at this dumb shyt I saw on Twitter the other day. Guess the Nationality :mjlol:

complain about black men. Get yourself 100k + likes on Twitter. Just proves my point.

Women like this could walk into a room of 10 black men, see 9 black men that want them and run to Twitter complaining about the 1 that doesn't :mjlol:

Internet points > everything

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them cacs tearing that ass up and Black people just on the sidelines enjoying the show.:mjlol:

:yeshrug: she need programing...

:lolbron:

source.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's ALWAYS an African bytch. ALWAYS.

These hoes make ADOS women look desperate and hypocritical. shyt is absurd.

Obviously African American women date out too but it isn't a fetish or whole movement unlike these weird self-hating bytches.

Look at this dumb shyt I saw on Twitter the other day. Guess the Nationality :mjlol:

What's wrong with what she said? nikkas who got sauce be dating everybody in America. We all know that shyt. That's not unusual if you were raised in a diverse area. Let's not confuse being fed up with c00ning. The OP broad was c00ning. This broad is fed up. shyt, I see the shyt all of the time online but c00ning, that's a special type of idiot.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:yeshrug: she need programing...

:lolbron:

source.gif
She got self-hate and ain't really around no like-minded Black folks. Them Black folks at the National Black Journalists crew let Omarosa speak and Jason Whitlock got pull. That's a plantation group. I can't stand c00ns with a passion.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I said it before and I’ll say it again, broads like her act like being desired by a white man is a prize. It’s not. If they really knew what they got into (rape, incest, and pedophilia), they might be repulsed. Then again it’s public knowledge, especially for the educated ones that went to PWIs. Everybody knew the white guys were rapists and some would even rape black girls. That’s the true story of Pocahontas and it’s disgusting to me that she’d use a racist depiction to show her lust towards the white man. :hhh:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
What's wrong with what she said? nikkas who got sauce be dating everybody in America. We all know that shyt. That's not unusual if you were raised in a diverse area. Let's not confuse being fed up with c00ning. The OP broad was c00ning. This broad is fed up. shyt, I see the shyt all of the time online but c00ning, that's a special type of idiot.

I guess she assumed because it's predominantly white, she gets the top pick of black guys in her school.

:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I said it before and I’ll say it again, broads like her act like being desired by a white man is a prize. It’s not. If they really knew what they got into (rape, incest, and pedophilia), they might be repulsed. Then again it’s public knowledge, especially for the educated ones that went to PWIs. Everybody knew the white guys were rapists and some would even rape black girls. That’s the true story of Pocahontas and it’s disgusting to me that she’d use a racist depiction to show her lust towards the white man. :hhh:
They don't see shyt that way. They look at the strengths and excuse the flaws by saying all men got those issues. It's no different than male c00ns who excuse white women behavior and say, every white woman is an individual but some of them nikkas be in here shytting on all Africans like some fukking c00ns that they are.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Bruh the black women divest is created and supported by ADOS. One of their members was the one that sued Tariq because he exposed she had a white baby dad

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She got self-hate and ain't really around no like-minded Black folks. Them Black folks at the National Black Journalists crew let Omarosa speak and Jason Whitlock got pull. That's a plantation group. I can't stand c00ns with a passion.

Actually the crowd jeered Omarosa and didn't have any kind words for her. Also Ed Gordon called her at at the conference for being a part of Trumps administration (he was the host).