Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Latino men are seen the same way from a lot of women..

:yeshrug:

you’re coming from a mans perspective though.

I have never heard of a Latino having an issue getting a woman aside from those thirsty Mexicans lol
never said they had an issue. The women just have it easier :yeshrug: women always have it easier (with the one exception being bw)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You should only be following y2dre and craigs vcr on twitter

They be giving EVERYBODY the work

so does blvck mind
I remember getting into a back and forth with nikkas on her telling them many black women were in fact itnerested in white men but the attraction wasn't reciprocated as much.

And that black women are upset largely because they are the only demographic where the men have more dating options(both in the back community and interracially) than the women.

Latina women have more options than Latino men
Indian women have more options than Indian men
Asian women Have more options than Asian men

Etc etc
.it's why they throw a parade when they see black women with white men and are filled with rage when they see black men with none black women

Y'all's steady capping for them meanwhile y'all get roasted on LSA, Instagram, and Twitter especially :mjlol:

Want to go plat on Twitter? shyt on black men. But y'all keep up the capping :salute:
this isnt all the way true. Indian women are not that wanted, to where they have more options than their men.
White women are also a group arguably not as wanted as their men. White men are desired by asian women like crazy you also got that segment of BW. if you rely on marriage as your reasoning. White men are in more IR unions than White women if that helps

And if you if you really want to be honest we can also talk about how many of these type of BW are also Caribbeans and Africans:sas2:

alot of them be nonados women who fit this mold.

funny you brought up LSA as some even acknowledge that its alot of nonados women doing this stuff to this degree of embarassment

Why are these pro black activists and journalists always lusting after white PNIS

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Most bw aren’t interested in wm and vice versus. She’s clearly got the wake up call she needed though. You can’t call out racism and white supremacy, hate Ww, but then secretly(or not so secretly) fukk wm. Swirl set took an embarrassing L. Much like pawgset took an L last week when the Greek phat ass granny showed her racism after Brehs thirsted after her.

It never pays to c00n and think your special when it comes to whites. They largely get on code—something we just can’t seem to do because too many find validation or covet whiteness.

You hate to see it.

I don’t think Latino women have more options than Latino men.....Since when?.. it’s actually pretty even from what I’ve seen.

your right actually. That poster doesn’t know what he’s talking about. According to statistics racially only Asian women date out more than Asian men. For blacks it’s reverse. Amongst whites and Latinos there aren’t differences in IR between the genders. Actual stats are below
What's behind the rise of interracial marriage in the US?

And out of all the groups wm/aw are the highest IR marriage.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never said they had an issue. The women just have it easier :yeshrug: women always have it easier (with the one exception being bw)

Well, if you’re going from a general perspective of all races then yeah..but black women aren’t the aesthetic for most men outside of black men so it’s a given that we would be the least desired (I’ve said this before). :yeshrug:

I don’t care. I just wish that it wasn’t so vocalized and some black women wouldn’t seek validation from who they deem to be the most desired. It won’t change the overall reality and people focusing on it only makes black women look pathetic and insecure.. you do seem to find humor it.

I’ve never had any issue in my dating life and most black women I know don’t either.. so I don’t care if a nonblack man doesn’t find me attractive. They’re not who I want anyway. :yeshrug:...

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
so does blvck mind
this isnt all the way true. Indian women are not that wanted, to where they have more options than their men.
White women are also a group arguably not as wanted as their men. White men are desired by asian women like crazy you also got that segment of BW. if you rely on marriage as your reasoning. White men are in more IR unions than White women if that helps

And if you if you really want to be honest we can also talk about how many of these type of BW are also Caribbeans and Africans:sas2:

alot of them be nonados women who fit this mold.

funny you brought up LSA as some even acknowledge that its alot of nonados women doing this stuff to this degree of embarassment

Why are these pro black activists and journalists always lusting after white PNIS
y'all seem to confuse "doing better" with "doing well" when I never said that :mjlol:

If you get a 30/100 on a test and get a 43/100 am I doing better? Yes. Am I doing well? Hell nah.

And Indian women definer do better than Indian men. In the US anyway Indian men are the bottom off the totem pole.

I peeped the LSA thread though. Lots of sanity :ehh: I was shocked

And white women and white women Marry out at near the same rates with a slight edge to white men. Not as drastic as Asian women or black men

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
y'all seem to confuse "doing better" with "doing well" when I never said that :mjlol:

If you get a 30/100 on a test and get a 43/100 am I doing better? Yes. Am I doing well? Hell nah.
idk why your bringing this up im saying that white women do not have as many options as white man
And Indian women definer do better than Indian men. In the US anyway Indian men are the bottom off the totem pole.

And white women and white women Marry out at near the same rates with a slight edge to white men. Not as drastic as Asian women or black men

I doubt they do, indians are hardly thought of in anything let alone in dating. Neither are brought up like that. Its not even about "totem pole" its the fact no one pays indians any mind in general to them in society like that

a edge is still something, I dont think marriage is the perfect thing to base off, just brought that up as something to show as one of the indicators of what I am saying.. Just saying white men arguably have more options than white women

and in reality... they do

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
idk why your bringing this up im saying that white women do not have as many options as white man

I doubt they do, indians are hardly thought of in anything let alone in dating. Neither are brought up like that. Its not even about "totem pole" its the fact no one pays indians any mind in general to them in society like that

a edge is still something, I dont think marriage is the perfect thing to base off, just brought that up as something to show as one of the indicators of what I am saying.. Just saying white men arguably have more options than white women
agree to disagree.

I use marriage because aside from data from online dating sites it's the only other tangible measure we have thanks to the census

Daps

Yea wm. Aee only desired by Asian woman like that

Bw tend to date a hispanic way before a wm

Hispanic woman will date a bm before a wm

The other groups middle eastren indian etc dont really be on them either

I personally think bw are more desired tho than people think i talk to non black dudes and there assumption is bw like black dudes why they dont pursue them like that.

Hispanic dude will pursue them the most outside of black

But far as op she loom bad thirsting white dudes like that

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
It's ALWAYS an African bytch. ALWAYS.

These hoes make ADOS women look desperate and hypocritical. shyt is absurd.

Obviously African American women date out too but it isn't a fetish or whole movement unlike these weird self-hating bytches.

Look at this dumb shyt I saw on Twitter the other day. Guess the Nationality :mjlol: