Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Breh, is there a science to these type of women always being African? I swear I thought yall nikkas were exaggerating a long-time back about this. Now I've seen way too many examples to goes against that idea. They stay embarrassing themselves on social media to hype up these Wyte Men in hopes that they'll get that love returned. shyt is very sad to see. Going at Wyte Women is not getting you any cool points at all.
We just had a thread about dude with a fat white bytch that he got pregnant calling his own mom the n-Word and he's ADOS. This isn't Africans only.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
We just had a thread about dude with a fat white bytch that he got pregnant calling his own mom the n-Word and he's ADOS. This isn't Africans only.

That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about these "woke" Black Women (often journalists or reporters of some type) that love Wyte Men while always speaking against Wyte Women. I've constantly seen the same flag every time stories like this come up.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh I've told my own extended family to shut up about race in America due to their swirling. You think i wont say the same to a coli poster? :mjlol:

The moment you decide to marry and build wealth with a cac is the moment i know we aint on the same shyt:yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who said anything like that? Let's stick to the subject at hand.

We're talking about a group of white boys on Twitter who, through a small yet loud percentage of black women's blatant dogwhistling for white validation, thinly veiled jealousy towards the white woman's position in the white man's society, and blatant denigration of those most apt to be in their corner, feel emboldened to treat them like the low self esteem losers their behavior marks them as, and flex their superiority complex in their faces, while the black men who are even in tune to this shyt choose not to come to the defense of the 'women' who show no pause in shytting on them regardless, and are taking cathartic pleasure in seeing their shameless behavior blow up in their faces. You follow me? I know that was a long and convoluted sentence. Cause and effect.

If you want to play Hector the hoe protector and get into the business of:cape:for hoes that don't want to be:cape:, that's on you, live your truth. But don't be mad or confused that reasonable nikkas see the shyt for what it is, throwing good after bad.
The natural conclusion to your early point is that she brought it upon herself. Take the "swirling" out of the picture, and the racist attacks would still exist. Remember, this stemmed from her point about "Karen." Not some swirling nonsense that they jumped on after the fact. If we follow your thinking, then we're saying she brought it on her self for even speaking on that. I don't agree with that.

I don't think I'm playing protector. I don't care about this person. I just find the weird twisty logic in here funny.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about these "woke" Black Women (often journalists or reporters of some type) that love Wyte Men while always speaking against Wyte Women. I've constantly seen the same flag every time stories like this come up.
Woke people tend to have gone to college, colleges are fairly liberal so they become woke during college, black women are highly "educated" which means they have a lot of degrees, and within the US Black population, Africans have a large amount of college degrees compared to the regular black population. So you end up with many African women like these being woke and also liking white dudes.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Karen Attiah

Ghanaian. Nigerian. American. Polk Award Winner. NABJ Journalist of the Year. Global Opinions @WashingtonPost. Reparations Venmo: Karen-Attiah

Reparations Venmo? Didn’t Ghana start this return home campaign to increase international travel redress their position as slave traders? I’m confused & struggling here.

Last edited: