Why Would This Sista Post Something Like This? Even White Men Are Catching On.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
"Yall" love to spout you dont care who black women date or love but here we are again with another "wench" thread:hhh:
They can date who they want, but this weird fetishizing and desperate pining (often while bashing black men) makes them look desperate for white approval. I say the same about black men who put white women on a pedestal white attacking black women.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
They are immigrants fukk do you mean that’s literally the entire make up of all the black peoples in uk, the only difference is that their are 4-5 generations deep while the ones in the USA are only 2-3

if you think I’m lying you can make a thread on this or go ask the uk posters on here.

I’ve said in multiple threads before the only difference between a Nonfba from nyc and a black British person is the accent. Most nyc folks have family over there and Vice versa
That moorish energy is still over there

broller

Veteran
Daps
Jesus is my protector said:
Even this neanderthal MAGA cave Karen throwing shots.

I know the Coli is gonna get on me for posting MAGA tweets but my point is this is NOT a good look. Making Black women look desperate and making cacs even more emboldened. :francis: .

That MAGA bytch's tweets are wack. She got clowned though

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
That moorish energy is still over there
where?! from who i swear nikkas be saying anything without actually studying or analyzing what the fukk they be saying.

the closets person to moor has been absorb by the royal family and that was queen Charlotte, none of the currently black people right now in the uk come from that

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both male & female c00ns, regardless of where they’re from are disgusting. That meme is disgusting and I wish I could slap the person who made it. With that said, it’s comically hilarious how y’all form like voltron in these threads, especially when it’s a woman, especially when it’s a non-American black woman. Yet, you can just go to JBO or pull up threads in TLR of supposedly black men :noah: all day and explaining how they wouldn’t pull out of that white woman. But that shyt never gets called out. If you do, it will only get dismissed as “dikk watching” and “let me pawg in peace”. It is comical to me as hell. But do you, keep bringing up these foreign black bedwenches to make yourselves feel good.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
Both male & female c00ns, regardless of where they’re from are disgusting. That meme is disgusting and I wish I could slap the person who made it. With that said, it’s comically hilarious how y’all form like voltron in these threads, especially when it’s a woman, especially when it’s a non-American black woman. Yet, you can just go to JBO or pull up threads in TLR of supposedly black men :noah: all day and explaining how they wouldn’t pull out of that white woman. But that shyt never gets called out. If you do, it will only get dismissed as “dikk watching” and “let me pawg in peace”. It is comical to me as hell. But do you, keep bringing up these foreign black bedwenches to make yourselves feel good.
The fukk are you even talking about

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I’ve got love for my Africans but this is no longer just a coincidence with them and Caribbeans.
full

:whoa: