Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You made a bad assumption and just ran with it throughout the rest of your post.

That is not how logic works...

Hmmm....she is talking about the border detention centers....."families in cages".

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It’s his right to be a republican it’s not like Democrats are any better they’re just sneaky with it
Another 'both sides' mufukka....Democrats are far more humane than them racist Republican cacs that have no nikkas in their party:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think he’s hid that he’s a conservative. But attacking conservatives in the locker room is probably a lost cause.

Edit: I didn’t like him as a poster but the Mets discourse is kind of lame now.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Show me any Republican in the Senate that would say this and I'll rep you....if not :francis:

Them people you keep bringing up wouldn’t even be Democrats if there was a more liberal 3rd party. Bernie not even a real Democrat only reason he claims that party is because he can sell his views easier with that party but we saw all the push back he, Andrew Yang and even Elizabeth Warren got for being so progressive.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Them people you keep bringing up wouldn’t even be Democrats if there was a more liberal 3rd party. Bernie not even a real Democrat only reason he claims that party is because he can sell his views easier with that party but we saw all the push back he, Andrew Yang and even Elizabeth Warren got for being so progressive.
Perfection is an enemy of progress. So don't vote because the perfect party doesn't exist is the answer? Let the Republicans keep running shyt is your solution? You're crazy. The racist Republicans are united and you telling black folk to sit out? :unimpressed:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Perfection is an enemy of progress. So don't vote because the perfect party doesn't exist is the answer? Let the Republicans keep running shyt is your solution? You're crazy. The racist Republicans are united and you telling black folk to sit out? :unimpressed:
People not riding for Biden that’s just what it’s goin to be, you want the people to get excited about someone don’t give them these moderate candidates that sell the status quo

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*black trump supporters entering the thread*
YhDKWqe.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Who’s defending Trump though? There is plenty of info about who Biden is too btw.
The poster mentioned in the OP defended Trump. Repeatedly. And I already gave receipts that he calls himself a Trump supporter.

There's plenty of info about who Biden is too. I've posted plenty of it myself. That has nothing to do with someone defending Trump and calling himself a Trump supporter even when we ain't in election season.

I think you’re missing the point. Being pro black isn’t something for you to define for everyone else, nor do I think it’s within your right to force them to think as you do.

If you dislike the OP opinions that much...there’s an ignore function that you can use at your discretion. This idea to chase them off the board for disagreeing with you rather than using that function is where some of of problem is.

I have several people on ignore, it actually works
I don't define pro-Black. But I sure as fukk know someone who has built their entire identity and appeal around being an anti-Black racist ain't it. You can't just keep playing stupid with this "everyone has their own truth" bullshyt, the truth is the truth.

And how did I chase him off the board? I just call it as it is. If you post here with an anti-Black agenda, I will expose you, what you or others do with that ain't my decision.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
People not riding for Biden that’s just what it’s goin to be, you want the people to get excited about someone don’t give them these moderate candidates that sell the status quo
I want people to get excited about getting Trump out of office. If Biden represents going back to the normalcy of the Obama years you'd be a damn fool not to vote for that when Trump is the only alternative.

Either you think Trump is acceptable or not...ain't no third option.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The poster mentioned in the OP defended Trump. Repeatedly. And I already gave receipts that he calls himself a Trump supporter.

There's plenty of info about who Biden is too. I've posted plenty of it myself. That has nothing to do with someone defending Trump and calling himself a Trump supporter even when we ain't in election season.

I don't define pro-Black. But I sure as fukk know someone who has built their entire identity and appeal around being an anti-Black racist ain't it. You can't just keep playing stupid with this "everyone has their own truth" bullshyt, the truth is the truth.

And how did I chase him off the board? I just call it as it is. If you post here with an anti-Black agenda, I will expose you, what you or others do with that ain't my decision.
If he supports Trump...that’s his business :manny:..I’m a warren supporter. Unless you own this site, you don’t get to define what the “black agenda” is for everyone else and you aren’t exposing anyone by pointing out a difference in opinion.

I really do think there should be some sort of petition to ban people who try to do this

I’ve seen it enough in some threads here...there’s an interesting topic being discussed, and then these so called pseudo intellectuals who think that they have the “pro black agenda” figured out to try to force everyone into this for or against mentality...the shyt should be ban worthy...if I were a mod, I’d knock them right off here and let people exchange ideas and opinions without all the flooding

Last edited: