Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People have a right to have a different opinion or view point...its a message board and I'm pretty sure when everyone signed up we didnt have to sign something saying "you have to think like everyone else or get banned"

Every week or so there is a thread ratting on other posters...I dont get it

There is a difference between a conservative breh like @DEAD7 and a parroting hack that follows Trump's orders that refuses to use his own mind.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
People have a right to have a different opinion or view point...its a message board and I'm pretty sure when everyone signed up we didnt have to sign something saying "you have to think like everyone else or get banned"

Every week or so there is a thread ratting on other posters...I dont get it
Yeah if anything they need to ban posters who try to intimidate other posters for having a different opinion on the issues, it’s just ridiculous.

i don’t get why some posters feel that they have a right to tell someone how they should see things. I see people on here get upset when someone doesn’t have the same favorite music artist, sports team, political view or whatever...I don’t get why they think that everyone MUST agree with them or else be bannished and thrown away

As long as someone isn’t out right insulting,I enjoy the dialogue

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Yeah if anything they need to ban posters who try to intimidate other posters for having a different opinion on the issues, it’s just ridiculous.

i don’t get why some posters feel that they have a right to tell someone how they should see things. I see people on here get upset when someone doesn’t have the same favorite music artist, sports team, political view or whatever...I don’t get why they think that everyone MUST agree with them or else be bannished and thrown away

As long as someone isn’t out right insulting,I enjoy the dialogue

Because this is a pro-black site and that’s an anti-black administration, so when you try to interrupt black thought and try to convince us that we’re odd for not supporting it, you’re the one causing the disruptions. And none of the republicans on this site let people have there opinions. They’re constantly trying to challenge you and spread anti-intellectualism on the board. If you respond to them with facts, they swerve.

You wouldn’t see a board like Cacfront or the Donald allow a pro-black poster on their websites, so we shouldn’t allow it here.

And the most obvious part of this is that the majority of these posters aren’t black. So miss me with the “black people don’t have to be monoliths talk”. Trump has the lowest approval from Black Americans, but the little bit of support he does has is somehow trying the overrun the conversation on The Coli? Yeah. Ok.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Because this is a pro-black site and that’s an anti-black administration, so when you try to interrupt black thought and try to convince us that we’re odd for not supporting it, you’re the one causing the disruptions. And none of the republicans on this site let people have there opinions. They’re constantly trying to challenge you and spread anti-intellectualism on the board. If you respond to them with facts, they swerve.

You wouldn’t see a board like Cacfront or the Donald allow a pro-black poster on their websites, so we shouldn’t allow it here.
Who are you to define what’s “pro black” tho? Who made you the definer of that? Who are you to say what “black thought” is?

who says it’s a “pro black” site? Where does it say that when someone signed up to be on this site? I get what the other poster is saying in that regard.

I think a bigger issue is that you have some posters who have given themselves this idea that they can define that for everyone else.

I always just saw this site as more of a hip hop site anyway. I never felt the need to chase someone off the board if they voted for George Bush or whoever.

like i said, as long as someone isn’t down right insulting and shooting epithets, it doesn’t bother me if we disagree

Last edited:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Who are you to define what’s “pro black” tho? Who made you the definer of that?

who says it’s a “pro black” site? Where does it say that when someone signed up to be on this site? I get what the other poster is saying in that regard.

I think a bigger issue is that you have some posters who have given themselves this idea that they can define that for everyone else.

I always just saw this site as more of a hip hop site anyway

If you’ve really been here since 2012, you wouldn’t have to ask that question. Posters here have always ragged on each other calling them c00ns for non-sensical things, but we’ve never had supporters openly supporting and defending white supremacist until Trump can into play. We’ve also had verified information over the years about white people coming into black peoples digital space trying to spread disinformation and anti-intellectualism which is what has ramped up here in the coli. Y’all ain’t low.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
If you’ve really been here since 2012, you wouldn’t have to ask that question. Posters here have always ragged on each other calling them c00ns for non-sensical things, but we’ve never had supporters openly supporting and defending white supremacist until Trump can into play. We’ve also had verified information over the years about white people coming into black peoples digital space trying to spread disinformation and anti-intellectualism which is what has ramped up here in the coli. Y’all ain’t low.
Ok but i don’t recall anyone ever giving you the right to define what ”pro black” is, nor are you the gatekeeper for what to decide what “disinformation” and “anti intellectualism” is. It’s fine for everyone to define that for themselves.

I personally don’t feel the need to chase someone off the board if they voted for Bush, Romney or Trump...it’s whatever. Back when I was in college, I remember coming across someone black who voted for Bush—they weren’t crass or anything, but I then understood that some blacks just have a different take on things like anyone else might. Personally, I think it’s ok for blacks not to agree on everything political

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Black people are not monoliths. Black people can support what they want for whatever reason. This idea that all black people must think the same is beyond stupid and is top notch c00nery. If it bothers you that much put him on ignore.
When are mods going to do something about this eurocac pretending to be Black?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Knew he was a lame ass no p*ssy gettin swaggerless cac or c00n when he said Larry June was wack:francis:

:lolbron: He grew on me no Dame. Adjust to the Game is one of my projects of 2020.

Back to the OT, I made it :ehh:.

I'm going to say what I want and think what I want. I could be one of the posters that admits to forcing women to have sex with them or lusting over underage girls and get a pass. Heaven forbid, I don't post like anyone else when it comes to politics :sadbron:.

If it's really that serious, petition to have me banned :yeshrug:. If not, just put me on ignore and KIM. My posts shouldn't get under your skin this much.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I don't get it. If you're an alt-right white person who hates Black people WTF are you doing in a Black message board?

I personally wouldn't go out of my way to join racist spaces like st0rmfr0nt or the Republican party.
:francis:
I swear these crackers are mentally sick.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Black people are not monoliths. Black people can support what they want for whatever reason. This idea that all black people must think the same is beyond stupid and is top notch c00nery. If it bothers you that much put him on ignore.
Anybody that's not against Trump and the other racist Republicans gets a neg from me :coffee:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps