Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, this whole fukking debacle that has been 2020 got me moving way more judiciously on the Coli :wow:. I never used the ignore button until now; but, I’m legit not letting muhfukkas divest power from the gawd, or entertaining any fukk shyt.

If you’re constantly derailing threads and starting dumb ass arguments and your energy way off? Ignore.

If every thread you come into devolves into some conspiracy theory shyt? Ignore.

If you’re pro-Trump on some overt or even covert shyt? Ignore.

Since I’ve been implementing this stratagem— it’s been lovely on here. Thanks for pointing this shyt out OP so I could put dude on ignore. :ahh:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Its not 2016 anymore, There is no "Alt Right" anymore.... That word is fukking retarded because you say "Alt right" and we all think of those dudes in Charlottesville. Those dudes have all but been disbanded and the leaders ridiculed out of exitance or outed as FEDS.

DLaren

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
I'm a Black Conservative who also happens to be an Atheist -- my world-view runs in direct opposition to 99% of black people...and I'm completely fine with that.

I feel like a Star athlete who got drafted by a losing franchise...I keep trying to help the organization turn things around but this historical-loser seems to think the answer to all of this losing is to keep doing the same shyt for another 400 years.

It gets old -- and eventually you stop caring about the win-loss record of the team and you just look to put-up good stats for yourself.

I'm not requesting a trade nor am I leaving in free-agency -- you're stuck with me and my ideas -- but I'm not optimistic about this season or the next...maybe we'll draft a few more like me in the next couple decades and begin to right this ship...

...maybe.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
No one said anything about "anti black sentiments"...you don't get to be the only one who's black with an opinion. you don't own "blackness"

The entire Republican agenda is lathered in anti-black sentiments. They don’t even hide it or try to conceal their scales. That’s not my opinion, that’s a fact and there’s numerous legislations and Republicans saying backwards shyt to back me up. You keep saying I’m trying to define things that already have definitions because you have no legit arguments against what I’m saying. You ain’t low.

Are you even black?

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not 2016 anymore, There is no "Alt Right" anymore.... That word is fukking retarded because you say "Alt right" and we all think of those dudes in Charlottesville. Those dudes have all but been disbanded and the leaders ridiculed out of exitance or outed as FEDS.
:umad:We got another known Trump supporter here. Not surprising that you're in here to help your fellow loser @Rell Lauren .

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i don't care about republicans, but cacmala harris has wrongly locked up enough people for me to know she's a piece of garbage.

How could you say that if you are Black? Republicans are packing courts and making policies to push Blacks further in poverty. So, what exactly do you mean?

Not true at all. Those alt right phonies are Trump supporters. They are alive and well

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This. I've never voted republican in my life. Probably never will, but we gotta relax. People can have their political views.

That post is dumb as fukk. Black people can be a third party or Democrat. That's it.

You can have many conservative views but to chant Republican, after all they have done to Black people and their push to take shyt away from Black people? No Black person should be Republican. Look at the party. Tell me one Black in a high position in their party. They don't even pander to us.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: People don't even understand what "Alt-right" is. They just lazily label anybody who's a conservative, republican, or Trump Supporter, or etc. as "Alt-Right". If you gonna do that, you might as well as label any black person that's a Liberal, Democrat, or Obama/Clinton supporter as a Pan-African B1 Militant Hotep.

Last edited: