Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Why support a party that has a man with dementia as a Presidential candidate? A party that has put lbtqredee and immigrant issues before Black issues?

I'll wait.....
So sit back and not vote and let Trump and the Republicans keep running shyt is your solution? If you don't take this neg and stfu :coffee:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s one of the best all-around posters on here. His politics don’t have to coincide with yours. There’s a big difference from being a republican and an Alt-Right member.

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is a supposed hardline democrat and he thinks Trayvon Martin should've acted less ghetto and he’d still be alive today. Where’s your smoke for that OP?

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't get it. If you're an alt-right white person who hates Black people WTF are you doing in a Black message board?

I personally wouldn't go out of my way to join racist spaces like st0rmfr0nt or the Republican party.
:francis:
I swear these crackers are mentally sick.

I'm not white :snoop:

IMG-20130204-215948.jpg

Face is blurred out for obvious reasons.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because this is a pro-black site and that’s an anti-black administration, so when you try to interrupt black thought and try to convince us that we’re odd for not supporting it, you’re the one causing the disruptions. And none of the republicans on this site let people have there opinions. They’re constantly trying to challenge you and spread anti-intellectualism on the board. If you respond to them with facts, they swerve.

You wouldn’t see a board like Cacfront or the Donald allow a pro-black poster on their websites, so we shouldn’t allow it here.

And the most obvious part of this is that the majority of these posters aren’t black. So miss me with the “black people don’t have to be monoliths talk”. Trump has the lowest approval from Black Americans, but the little bit of support he does has is somehow trying the overrun the conversation on The Coli? Yeah. Ok.

Those are some facts. To be an unobjective Republican on a pro black site with Hip Hop and sports, is like stepping on a land mine.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Who are you to define what’s “pro black” tho?

How da fukk is being openly anti-Black somehow pro-Black? :what:

When he got caught segregating Black folk out of the apartment buildings he own (NINE of his own employees testified against him), he told the DOJ lawyer taking his statement: “You know, you don’t want to live with them either.”

"And isn't it funny. I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. . . . I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

"Only the blacks could live like this.”

When Kwame Jackson was on The Apprentice, "There’s no way I can let this black fakkit win.”

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.”

"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics - a tough subject-must be discussed."

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

"Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shythole. Name one city.”

“the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our cities is committed by blacks and Hispanics.”

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

"President Obama has absolutely no control (or respect) over the African American community-they have fared so poorly under his presidency."

"81% of White murder victims were killed by Black people"

After his supporters beat up a Black Lives Matter protester: "Maybe should have been roughed up. It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

"There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

"Crime is out of control, and rapidly getting worse. Look what is going on in Chicago and our inner cities. Not good!"

“African Americans and Hispanics are living in hell. You walk down the street and you get shot.”

“You go into the inner cities and you see it's 45 percent poverty, African Americans now 45 percent poverty in the inner cities.”

"That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me.”

On Kaepernick's protest of violence against Black folk: “Get that son of a bytch off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired!”

"Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out."

"Maxine Waters is a very low I.Q. individual. You ever see her? You ever seen her? You ever see her?”

"You have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or you shouldn't be playing. You shouldn't be there. Maybe you shouldn't be in the country."

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person."

"I said it the other day, yes, [Maxine Waters] is a low-IQ individual. Honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe."

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do."

On removing Confederate monuments: "Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments."

On removing Confederate monuments: "The beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!"

On the Unite the Right protests who made an explicitly racist march against removing Confederate symbols, who severely beat a Black counterprotestor and killed a woman: "There were very fine people on both sides."

"They’re trying to take away our culture. They’re trying to take away our history."

That's JUST some of the shyt he's said. I can get into all the racist shyt he's done and how he's worked his entire life to fukk over Black folk. Look at it already:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/trumps-full-history-of-racism.446597/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-white-nationalist-presidency-updated-5-5-19.646170/

How can you even deny for a second that Trump is not pro-Black? :mjtf:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
How da fukk is being openly anti-Black somehow pro-Black? :what:

When he got caught segregating Black folk out of the apartment buildings he own (NINE of his own employees testified against him), he told the DOJ lawyer taking his statement: “You know, you don’t want to live with them either.”

"And isn't it funny. I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. . . . I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

"Only the blacks could live like this.”

When Kwame Jackson was on The Apprentice, "There’s no way I can let this black fakkit win.”

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.”

"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics - a tough subject-must be discussed."

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

"Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shythole. Name one city.”

“the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our cities is committed by blacks and Hispanics.”

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

"President Obama has absolutely no control (or respect) over the African American community-they have fared so poorly under his presidency."

"81% of White murder victims were killed by Black people"

After his supporters beat up a Black Lives Matter protester: "Maybe should have been roughed up. It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

"There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

"Crime is out of control, and rapidly getting worse. Look what is going on in Chicago and our inner cities. Not good!"

“African Americans and Hispanics are living in hell. You walk down the street and you get shot.”

“You go into the inner cities and you see it's 45 percent poverty, African Americans now 45 percent poverty in the inner cities.”

"That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me.”

On Kaepernick's protest of violence against Black folk: “Get that son of a bytch off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired!”

"Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out."

"Maxine Waters is a very low I.Q. individual. You ever see her? You ever seen her? You ever see her?”

"You have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or you shouldn't be playing. You shouldn't be there. Maybe you shouldn't be in the country."

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person."

"I said it the other day, yes, [Maxine Waters] is a low-IQ individual. Honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe."

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do."

On removing Confederate monuments: "Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments."

On removing Confederate monuments: "The beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!"

On the Unite the Right protests who made an explicitly racist march against removing Confederate symbols, who severely beat a Black counterprotestor and killed a woman: "There were very fine people on both sides."

"They’re trying to take away our culture. They’re trying to take away our history."

That's JUST some of the shyt he's said. I can get into all the racist shyt he's done and how he's worked his entire life to fukk over Black folk. Look at it already:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/trumps-full-history-of-racism.446597/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-white-nationalist-presidency-updated-5-5-19.646170/

How can you even deny for a second that Trump is not pro-Black? :mjtf:
Who’s defending Trump though? There is plenty of info about who Biden is too btw.

I think you’re missing the point. Being pro black isn’t something for you to define for everyone else, nor do I think it’s within your right to force them to think as you do.

If you dislike the OP opinions that much...there’s an ignore function that you can use at your discretion. This idea to chase them off the board for disagreeing with you rather than using that function is where some of of problem is.

I have several people on ignore, it actually works

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Who’s defending Trump though? There is plenty of info about who Biden is too btw.

I think you’re missing the point. Being pro black isn’t something for you to define for everyone else, nor do I think it’s within your right to force them to think as you do.
Are you anti-Trump yes or no?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Whataboutism...don’t respect it.

I repeat, the GOP actively legally suppresses the Black vote.

Not just That.....

But Donald Trump took away sports from the general population

How can a man tolerate that? Letting another man fukk up his job at the White House and take away sports? :dame:

Taking away sports while allowing a pandemic to break out killing over 100k people worldwide before it hits the apex of the spread, is basically saying that you like a fat 73 year old dim-witted man over SPORTS!!! :scust: