Why is that alt-right retard @Rell Lauren still allowed to post here?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If black folk thought like white folk they would've beheaded any white folk that came to Africa. I highly doubt black folk would've beheaded Native Americans for fun like Columbus and his people did after the Native Americans offered to give them hundreds of acres of land for free as soon as they arrived here.

Black folk learned their unrighteous brutality from white folk.
Did they? Or is brutality part of humanity’s primitive condition?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Did they? Or is brutality part of humanity’s primitive condition?
If brutality was as primitive in humanity as you proclaim the Native Americans wouldn't have extended free land to a white man they've never seen before :coffee: has the white man ever done the same for another race? :sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If brutality was as primitive in humanity as you proclaim the Native Americans wouldn't have extended free land to a white man they've never seen before :coffee: has the white man ever done the same for another race? :sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:
bruh Aztecs scarified their own people for non existent Gods. That is a human atrocity. European countries have accepted refugees en masse or does that not count.

listen I’m not trying to defend white history. My stance is that all races are capable of nobility and evil.